What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cpuk forum down?

Hi
Since yesterday when I try to log onto the CPUK Forum at http://www.cpukforum.com/cgi-bin/cutecast/cutecast.pl
instead of going to the site I get invited to download a file! This is a portal.php file. Most odd
smile_t_32.gif

Anyone else finding this??
All other internet sites AOK to me..

cheers

bill

I have been in touch with Andy, who said it seems to be a problem with Internet Explorer users. Those with other software can still get on. Temporary suggestion: download another browser, eg Mozilla which is free. I have not tried this yet.

Heres what you do: Open Interent Explorer click on tools then on intternet settings then on advanced then click default settings then apply then OK. This will let you in temporarily but each time you logg on to the internet it will be reset and you will need to do this all over again. I have not found a permanent fix yet.

Joe

Oh yeah, I've had that malady! I just installed Netscape Navigator as my default browser. It would appear that any change in browser from IE will splve it. I just wish MSN would send us the update or patch to fix it.

does that mean that the majority of people cannot get on, as the majority use IE?

I have managed to get in now, downloaded the latest IE update from Windows website
update site

Back