What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One to reconsider

• Thread starter steven
  • Start date
Hi I was just looking again at Triffidpark and they have reduced the cost for Poto certs from AUD$150 to AUD$60
smile.gif

Might have to wait 1 or 2 weeks more but maybe not
smile.gif

there is quite a big range and plants are cheep
Regards

Thanks for the good news.
smile.gif
I rarely visit their website because of the high cost for the cert.

I dig that! Triffid park has always been my dream nursery...
smile_m_32.gif

Yeah, since all overseas customers have to get a cert...they rpobably thought they should reduce the price otherwise they won't get no more customers...

I think they have a good range of plants and price is beter then if you buy from europe AUD to Euro is a big differance
smile.gif

They probably made Clayton's red sunset. Is it any coincidence that the VFT is named after the owners?

Opps Sorry that should be selling

That is his very old web site. He has a newer one, but I cannot find it at the moment.

No, actually, that is his new website. He abandoned his older webstie a few months ago and told me to come to this one. Don't know why he's still busy, the last time I contacted him was about a month ago. Still gotta pick up that red filiformis...
confused.gif

Back