What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For singaporeans only

• Thread starter Cindy
  • Start date

Cindy

Staff member
I don't have enough to give to everyone but have a good 3 portions to give away.

Interested CPers, please post here.

The catch? To find one D.capensis that can survive Singapore!!!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Hi Cindy
I currently have about 10 Baby capensis growing but thay are indoors when thay get a bit bigger i will put some outside to see how thay go.
Let me know how yours turn out
Thanks
smile.gif

May your capensis runneth over!

Not sure...
smile_n_32.gif
 I don't question my gifts.  
smile_m_32.gif

Hmm sorry but i don't feel like trying D. capensis anymore
smile_h_32.gif
it's depressing for me when my few D. capensis put out only 3 leaves in 4 months!

Hi,
My reds are doing well, but not so for the narrows and albas. Don't have the broad (typical).

Hmmm it seems that all my D.capensis have died, however hard I tried. Do you think colder whether would help? Or maybe reduced humidity...

I think our best bets are
1) D.cap 'Blanes cloof' a friend of mine told me this is an easy plant to grow in singapore, or

2) The capensis X intermidia or something like that which Copper produced, which I have no doubt that it be on the market in the near future

Or maybe we just darned by capensis
smile_n_32.gif
J/K don't be demotivated...

Hi, just found out that the seeds could be any type. A mixture, ROJAK. How, any takers before I sow them all?

Back