What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Singaporeans only - neps for free

• Thread starter Cindy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    free

Cindy

Staff member
Anyone interested in

N.gracilis black
N.reinwardtiana
N.ventrata

The plants are growing too tall for my balcony. Instead of having them topple over and have my HDB flat confiscated, I thought of chopping them down.
smile.gif

Hello, I would be interested in N.gracilis black and N.reinwardtiana if you have some to spare. Wld really apreciate it!
smile.gif

Hi Cindy,
Gosh, my first post
smile.gif
Anyway, Ernest here. Introduced to the forum by Yihan. Would be happy to get cuttings of your gracilis and reinwardtiana too. Where do you live by the way?

I've taken the cuttings this evening. The only problem is, I am not sure if the N.reinwardtiana is a N.reinwardtiana now. It may be something else. Let me check it out and I'll post here again.

Anyway, both plants grow very well at my balcony. I live in Telok Blangah, near Mount Faber.

Here two photos of the N.gracilis (black). I've used a black piece of paper as background so that you all can see how dark the pitchers are.

gracilis_black_rs.jpg

gracilis_black2_rs.jpg

What a coincidence, Cindy, I am at Telok Blangah too! I live at Drive. Gee, maybe I could pay you a visit some time
smile.gif
Would love to see your collection.

Wow thats a really nice plant..To bad I dont live in Singapoe..:( :p

Hi Cindy, long time no... post,
Im interested in the N.gracilis black and N.reinwardtiana too, if there are enough, that is
Thanks

- End of free giveaway -

N.reinwardtiana
Lam
KCH
ebeyonder
wezx

N.gracilis black
Jason
Ernest
TyFone
ebeyonder
wezx

Please PM me the details of your address. Give me some time to get the cuttings ready...I have got an assignment of 2500 words due next week.
smile_n_32.gif

Cuttings are having new nodes growing already....
smile.gif

Btw, I have got everyone's contact details except for Lam's.

Jason and wezx, would you like me to pass the cuttings to you this weekend?

ebeyonder - I'll send the cuttings through mail, any objections?
smile_m_32.gif

KCH=Ernest - Meeting up this weekend?

Cindy, would you mind if we come over to your place to pick up the cuttings? You came all the way to our house a few times already, I would hate to hassle you again. Or you could send them by mail, we could reimburse you if you want.

Cheers,
smile.gif

Jason

what he said
biggrin.gif

PMed you guys.

Hello Cindy, no objections to receiving the plants by mail but pls let me reimburse you. Cheers.
smile.gif

Back