What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Triffid park...again

Hi all singaporeans cpers,
Alright, so I am planning another order from triffid. Actually have been for a while now. You place one order, forget about when you last ordered, you know...
smile_m_32.gif
So anyway I was wondering if any of you would like to tag along? This is a little last minute but certainly your plants will get in.
smile.gif

Those interested please PM me with your orders by Sunday the 18th at the latest. The last order to somewhere was a messy rush (Malesiana I think it was, I had everybody dumping orders on me last minute). See this is why you should check the forums often.
smile_n_32.gif

Peace,
Jason

Hello Jason, I would be interested in joining an order. However, how much would the shipping plus phyto cert cost? Need to know this so I can budget accordingly. Cheers.

Hey, guys. PM orders and prices please.
smile_n_32.gif

This is the last call for those of you who have not sent in your orders...
smile.gif

Jason

PS: Alright...so, I was thinking of maybe ordering from Malesiana sometime soon...
smile_m_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
biggrin.gif
J/K

Back