What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

full black Moscow guppies

Indiana Gardener

Got Drosera?
They've been birthing like mad lately. :-D

full-black-moscow-guppies.jpg

I'm using them to intensify the color in my blues.

I love my Guppies!

Neat-o. Looks like a beta.

I had guppies once!! But I killed them all... :( rofl, nice guppies. I've never seen a plain black one before.

I had guppies once!! But I killed them all... :( rofl, nice guppies. I've never seen a plain black one before.

Not plain black, immaculately black!
Beautiful.

Very nice! I have a tank full of guppies but the different colors bred so much that now I have very strange looking fish :0o:. I may give those away to a local pet shop and divide the tank up for each kind of guppy

i need to get some guppies back im my house. I did like mktamin, it was like a real life game of darwinian evolution. Maybe ill do that soon haha...

I used to have guppies, but the colors drove me bananas! Too many to choose from, black, blue, yellow, etc. I now keep Variatus platies which I really need to get rid of because I have too many LOL! If anyone wants 'em hit me up with a pm.

Back