What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Axelrod's aquatic setups.

This first one is a standard 29g tank, dirted substrate capped with play sand from Home Depot. Lighting is 3x 24w t5ho sunblaster nanotechs, Pressurized co2 injection, dry fert dosing.
s58cuw.jpg

This is my 20L low tech. Lighting is 2x 8.5" shop light domes with 23w 6500k cfls, again dirt capped with play sand, dry fert dosing, and excel dosing, a liquid source of carbon. This is establishing for shrimp breeding.
f1ywwp.jpg

This is my 28g bowfront. Lighting is a 2x24w t5ho fixture, heavily shaded by floating plants. Flourite and plain gravel substrate.
24o645e.jpg

This one is a 2g Fluval Spec, all stock specs. I keep Crystal Red Shrimp and a few Red Cherry shrimp in here.
attachment.php

Planted Vases:
7 inch cube:
attachment.php

5 inch cylinder, this one has grown in a bunch since the picture and now just looks kinda messy:
attachment.php

Oh Christmas Tree, I just made this one in anticipation of the holiday season, I've got some tweaking to do:
attachment.php

And not exactly aquatic but here are my emersed setups:
Bin1:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Bin2:
attachment.php

attachment.php

hey! arent you on planted tank too?

Back