What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breed quality bettas

• Thread starter Jcal
  • Start date

Jcal

Decumbent Fanatic
Anyone know a good breeder or place to buy bettas? I have always wanted to get a pair of two. I haven't been successful tracking one down

Ever check Aquabid?

Betta shows? And maybe your local fish/pet store. Surprisingly even chains seem to be stepping up their game lately, saw a gorgeous copper dumbo delta male at Petco. If you go to Aquabid be careful to note the country of origin.

@Jcal: im admin for a betta sales page (partial reason why i dropped off the face of TF). most listings are imports (there are transhippers, kinda like importing neps from wistuba), though we do have a few individuals who have already imported stateside, and ready to sell. Kasey Clark is who'd you'd like to contact. You might even recognize Javier Garcia if youre deeply vested in Sarrs. Small world, right? Any who the link: Entrar no Facebook | Facebook

let me know when you've submitted a request, and i'll let you in.

aaaaaand i realized how old this thread is. gosh!

Last edited:
Back