What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats your favorite aquatic plant?

Whats your favorite aquatic plant?

LoL, nice response. I like all aquatic plants too. But the one I like most is javamoss. It expands real fast, and its a nice look for a natural aquarium.

utricularia gibba
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

H,

Madagascar Lace Plant and Uraguayensis Sword Plant.

Bobby

my most favorite aquatic plant would be the water hyacynth , its grows like a weeds , has beautiful foliage and flowers .

My favorite would have to be the water lilies I grew from seed!

I like lily pads, they are a very unique plant when you think about it. And they have beautiful flowers
smile.gif

Wow, i'd love to have a Madagascar Lace Plant (that's the Aponogeton with the hole-y leaves, right?). I recognized it in the aquarium in Finding Nemo (in a salt water tank!?&#33
wink.gif

I don't care for java moss - it gets caught around the base of my crypts and makes a mess in there.

My favorite that i actually can keep alive is probably Java Fern or perhaps the Valisneria. I haven't had much luck with the red-colored plants like sunset hygro and such.

Back