What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tank updated shots

Hi Nflytrap,

Rehobothaquatics.com

Bobby

Thanks, yeah I need to get rid of an amazon (They are HUGE now) and overall I need to thin out the tank! I don't know if you can see it but there is a piece of drift wood on the right hidden in the green mess. I attached some narrow leaf and regular java fern and i think there is some java moss too. I was also thinking of adding a tiger lotus or a spatterdock but I think that the lotus will just look like a lily and have all its leaves float to the top after awhile .

When I clean and thin out the tank, if you want I could trade you (or anyone else) some of the heathier plants for CPs or other aquatic plants.
cool.gif

I suspected one...but couldn't see it! LOL

I don't have anything worthy to trade...seeing you already have narrow leave java fern. I have a bunch of plants coming in soon though! Ordered from aquaticplantdepot.com I will have to pass up the Red Tiger Lotus for now
smile_h_32.gif
...otherwise I would have an 80 dollar order going through(shipping etc.)!

Ooo, what plants are you getting?

Lemme see...

Anubias nana

banana plants(5) hey at 35 cents each, I couldn't resist a few extras for the pond.

Crypt. Lutea(3)

Vallisneria'Red Marble'

sag sublata

ulvaceus bulb

water sprite

Marimo ball

I'm sure there are more!

Back