What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragon fish

• Thread starter DizzyLizzy
  • Start date
wait a second, you two are BROTHER AND SISTER?
smile_k_ani_32.gif
I thought BCK was DLs uncle!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Butterfly Fish... Thats a Ram, right?

Lol, the nick DizzyLizzy is actually two people. My mom Liz is BCK's sister, I started this nick in the forum to try to get her to use my PC. (She's scared that she's gonna break it.) Then there's me, Meg. I'm BCK's niece. I got drawn in here by the info on fish. My mom has a few plants that BCK gave her, and that's why I thought this would be a good forum for her to start using. I'm here for the fish, lol. At some point I'll start my own nick, once Mom is more comfortable with everything, (which may be awhile). So for now we just sign our own names at the end of posts.
I'm not sure what a Ram is, but the butterfly fish my brother has looks like he's swimming upside down, and loves to eat crickets (and other small fish which my mom is not too happy about).
Lol, I hope that clears up some of the confusion,
Meg

I was confused at first, too. I totally missed that it was Meg doing the writing after her mom had. It was Steve who caught that one.

A ram is a dwarf cichlid - blue or gold ram. Butterfly fish is a Pantadon.ht<a href="http://www.msnusers.com/BTFTropicalFishkeeping/butterflyfish.msnw" target="_blank">
My Webpage</a>

Check the link out!

Back