What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pic of my 6oo gallon

• Thread starter machete
  • Start date
IMG_0019.jpg

600 gal?!?! wow, are they peacock bass(actually a cichlid), a redtailed catfish and do i see an arrowana in the back?

yes. Good eye. Let me know if you want to see more.

i would love to see more pics.

IMG_0027.jpg

what else can you pic out of there?
smile.gif

i think i see a gar just above the cat

Clown knifefish? to the left of the rocks.

and is that a sting ray at the lower right hand corner?

Hi,

gar, giant gourami, stingray, unknown catfish in corner.

Bobby

That is ....awesome. I never thought of a peacock bass being an aquarium fish.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Griffin @ Feb. 09 2005,12:50)]That is ....awesome. I never thought of a peacock bass being an aquarium fish.
IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

Holy crap!! Where the hell do you... holy crap!!.. get the money for... HOLY CRAP!!

whoa! 600 gallong!!!!!!! could you post a pic of the whole setup with maybe someone standing next to it

Looks great, how much does that setup cost to maintain? I'm sure you have at least several pond filters as well
smile.gif
What about substrate? Also, what do you feed them? They look darn healthy, good job.

On the one pic the sting ray...I am not seeing any substrate. A few rocks, but it looks like glass for the bottom. Is that right?

Cheers,

Joe

doesnt cost much to maintain. No substrate. Easy to keep clean. The rays do not mind bare bottom tanks. This ray is a brute, and can out-compete some of the fish in the tank for food. The tank is acrylic by the way.

IMG_0043.jpg

the ray is at least 14"...

How big is the arrowana and how long have you had him/her . Beautiful specimens ! love the peacock bass !

wow i didnt think they had tanks 600 gallons like that. Awesome fish!

Back