What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting rid of picture plants

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Sep. 20 2005,12:09)]I would have thought of a better joke then this lame gassy cow joke.
I don't think it's you.  Sock puppets don't seem to be your style.

But I do think a regular on the forum is having some fun with us, and just wanted to see if he could make some heads explode.

so what did you have to do to figure that the PITCHER plants gave the cows gas? do you realize they they are eating everything else on the ground and it could be a million other things? Let me guess, you took thier stool samples to the lab to have processed and payed hundreds of dollar$ to find what makes cows gassy? haha uh- huh
confused.gif
sure ya did cause of course thats exactly what I would have done as well.
Let me fill you in on a little something... cows stink! If youre really even on a farm Id suggest you get used to it, cause no matter what you feed them they are gonna reek on to the high heavens.

um... yeah this is pretty lame, not even close to what Ozzy has pulled. Dont quit your day job a comedian you arent

smile_n_32.gif

Back