What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About the trading forum

• Thread starter lol
  • Start date

lol

BANNED
Are we allowed to sell plants that petflytrap doesn't sell, or is this more like a church?
smile_n_32.gif

I believe it's trades only, NO exchange of money, like having "no solicitors" in stores (since this IS basically a "commercial" site, thus Phils "store")

I believe all the rules are posted/pinned in the Trade Forum. Read them. And it IS a Trade Forum...not a Selling Forum.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] or is this more like a church?

This discussion board is more like a GIFT. It is GENEROUSLY offered and supported by Phil Crane and Exotic Gardens and it cannot become a liability to the business.

If you owned your own business...would you continue to keep a branch of your business that drained you of customers?

Most people in this hobby enjoy giving plants and seeds away to help other people out with their collections and for the pleasure "giving" brings.

I see. I'll just use cpuk. Thanks.

If you OK something with Phillip previous to selling a plant you wish to sell, he may ok it, I've seen acceptions in the past.

the main exceptions ive seen is someone looking to purchase a rare or hard to find plant. i dont think ive seen some one sell anything but i only look at the posts that interest me so take that bit of info at face value. i know ive seen one or two serious growers who were allowed to say they would pay for a extreamly rare sundew

Back