What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commercial jet crash landing

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
Tune in now, It's about to happen.

Plane is safe and on the ground. There was little fire but that was about it.

smile_k_ani_32.gif
Craziness! Why'd it have to crash land?

Masterful landing! did you notice that the fire flared up when the tire was on the white middle line?

I was watching that too. It was scary! And VERY weird to see it all being filmed live. The front landing gear got stuck shortly after take-off at a 90-degree angle. So the wheels were pointing the wrong way. The plane had to circle for hours and dump fuel. Its really miraculous that it landed safely. Kudos to the pilots! I felt sorry for the passengers. They probably thought they were going to die.
smile_h_32.gif

Jet Blue? Didn't they rename themselves (from ValuJet) because their name was tainted by a major accident? I recall exploding oxygen canisters.

jet blue is the most succesfull airline in the US right now.

Yeah I heard they had a great flight record.

I saw that. Kudos to whoever was manuevering the aircraft! It could have easily gone wrong, if, say, the front wheel/axle fell off completely.

PK: I also thought it very weird that it was on live...maybe a little disrespectful for the people in there?

Are you guys aware that the pasangers were watching the aircraft land from inside the plane. Talk about being scared, but atleast they knew what was going on.

Back