What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new carnivorous plant website

This site has been in the making for a few months now and it's still very much under construction, but I thought I'd let you guys check it out and let me know what you think of the early build. Please feel free to sign the guest book and I hope you all enjoy it!

Mitch's Carnivores

Hey...nice site. Good job. And great photos too.

I only have one suggestion. You need to change "Albino" to single quotes ('Albino') as D. capensis 'Albino' is a registered cultivar.
smile.gif

Good job. If we are picking out incorrect speliing of CP names I can add that:
-D. scorpiodes should be D. scorpioides,
-D. spatulata "Fraiser Island" should be D. spatulata "Fraser Island",
-D. madagascarensis should be D. madagascariensis and
-N. sanguina should be N. sanguinea

But that's just a few minor changes required. It's well on the way.

That site looks wonderful. I've bookmarked it for further study.

Seandew, thanks for the input. I'll definitely get to correcting those mistakes.

And to everyone else, thanks for the nice remarks!
smile.gif

Very nice site. Hey, how do ya feel about coming over to the lab and take some real pictures for me?!

I think that "Alice sundew" should be "Alice's sundew". I think I saw it written that way, somewhere.

I tried!

Hey! Very nice site! It's definitly well on its way, and you've got a great template for further development. I'll be sure to let you know if there are any suggestions that come to mind in the future.

Back