What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My family tree

You'll need MS Word for this:

My Family Tree

It'll make you laugh! You might not recognise the last face if you're not British, but that doesn't matter.

Ha ha! Thats pretty funny ;) *sigh* I wish I were half as good looking as those people! Darn, I guess some people are just lucky

ha ha ha:D

-Jc

I KNEW I was related to you!!   Its ME...Suzanne (Sue) Ellen!!  Your older sister!  I haven't seen you in years.  You never come down to the motel to see me and your neices and nephews.  Do I embarrass you or something??  
laugh.gif

So...who is the last dude?

Sorry Sue Ellen. Me done baaad
smile_h_32.gif

smile.gif

The last guy is Wayne Rooney, England footballer. Not the best looking bloke, and has a habit of getting sent off.

Went lookin' for the Family Tree.
All I could find was the Family Stump!
No respect!!
Bugweed Dangerfield!

Who needs Fair Tax when you got Family Trees??

lol Who needs Fair Tax and Family Trees when you got fair trees and family tax?

what a lovely familly pet, a frog
smile.gif

Wait
confused.gif
what do you say ,

its your lil' sister !?

Nice pickup truck, sans the blood stains!

Chav Rooney fits the picture perfectly.

Ok, the 3rd guy looks like the male servant from The Rocky Horror Picture show, know who I'm talking about? The "half brother, JimBob" totally looks like Trapper from M*A*S*H. And holy CRAP Jethro looks like me! Just kidding.
smile_n_32.gif
But the first two I can totally see... Is it just me?

Back