What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Hello everyone.  I hope everybody has been doing well. I just realized today that I haven't been on here in a long time (July '04). Today I harvested some seed from my sarrs and sundews and it reminded me of all the good people on these forums.  I got a ton of s. oreophila seed.  I thought it was going to be pure bred seed but I think it got cross pollinated with another sarr because the seed are two colors.  About half are light brown and the other half are dark brown. The forums don't look like they have changed much since I've been gone but I see there are some new categories.  Well I hope everyone's been good and that nobody was hurt by the hurricanes.  I look foward to getting involved on the forums again.

-buckeye

Hey, it's good to hear from you again! I hope to see you in the forum more frequently again.
smile.gif

Glad to see you back, Eric!

Howdy...welcome back. Don't stay away so long!
smile.gif

Yup...its seed harvesting time. I can't find a single one of my Sarracenia seed pods. I'm guessing squirrels made off with them.
smile_h_32.gif

Back