What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which plant would you take?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Making kids is fun and easy. All you need is a glass tube, an egg and a magazine.

by magazine, you must mean the ICPS newsletter...  
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Well me and bug have discussed this quite a bit and the final name we came up with was Ozbugweenette.

Not to be disrespectful, but that would be just wrong!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]my first priority is to save the kitchen sink

but only if it were filled with aquatic utrics and aldrovanda...  
smile_m_32.gif

Chlorplast!! How can you say that?? Me an th' Oz thought long and hard about this, and they are beautiful names together, though I prefered them the original way. Ozette, or Bugweena? Great names, huh?? Roll right off the tongue. Sheer beauty!! Right??

You said it Bug.

Ok...Bugweena has really grown on me. Tell you what, if I ever have a kid...I'll name her or HIM Bugweena.
smile_l_32.gif

And...gee...I have so few plants left there's not much to choose from.
smile_h_32.gif
I guess I'd grab my struggling cephs...along with some insecticide. OH and the truncata...and bical and ampullaria...and D. venusta...and P. ehlersiae...and... Oh...you said just ONE??
confused.gif
Its too hard!!

Ozzy, Bugweed......i showed Mrs. Rattler the thread and she would like to know if you two are on drugs..................
smile_n_32.gif

Ask yourself rattler, How could they come up with this crap??, and you have the answer. I am strung out on aspirin. Ozzy has a problem with Tylenol. We are a mess!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Ozette, or Bugweena? Great names, huh?? Roll right off the tongue. Sheer beauty!! Right??

Maybe after 7 or 8 shots of tequilla!
smile_m_32.gif

No bug it's ibuprofen.
Trust me , drugs can only help the problems that me and Bug has.

I would have to pick my S. uhhh all my Sarras I dont really know which one is best, this would be an easy question if I had my Hurricane Creek White, but right now I dont know whcih one, and I dont wanna just stab into the blue and have all my other plants get mad at me and croak

I'd pick one particular Oreo that has very unique coloration. Peter D'Amato had one and his died but there were a few sister "Don Schnell' oreo plants out there in a few other people's collections that made it and they grew healthy enough to be able to be divided and shared. That's the one plant that I would go for assuming all our kids and pets and family photos were safely in the car. Every other CP could be replaced over a few years. It would be costly but it could be done. That particular oreo, doubtful it could ever be replaced.

Sheridan, "Mrs. Rattler would have to get her plumbing fixed in order to have another"- not true my friend. Have you never heard of adoption? You get the same end result with no fuss and no muss for 9 months.

Laura, very true. however i am really not kid person, atleast not day in and day out. if i decide i want another child besides my two step daughters(who i will be attempting to legally adopt after the first of the year), its going to have to be of my own making. with very few exceptions. but we have a couple years to decide that. Darla will be 35, hmmm better watch myself here, several years down the road?
smile_m_32.gif
give the way chances increase for problems after that we wont be pushing that envelope to far. at the moment there are no plans for another.

Soooo...its kinda looking like Bugweena is out.
confused.gif

What's Plan B, Bugman?

That's Plan P.
smile_n_32.gif

Okay, don't tell anyone, but we travel to Montana in a blizzard, find rattler, and brainwash him to love the name, and unable to resist naming any child of his, male or female, BUGWEENA!!!!! Sounds like a solid plan to me. Comin', PAK?? Comin', OZ??? Keep to yourselves, OK? This is for Ozzy and PAK only. For the rest of you, you are the victims of the "Cone of Silence" as borrowed from Agent 86. Sorry!

Hey bug, it's Ozzbugwenna.
Cool plan you got Bug. So we get pak there thinking we are going to brainwash Rattler. Then after we have her under our control, we execute the real plan.

HOW COME I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS "REAL PLAN"??

OH, sorry, that must have been a dream I had last night. That would explain why when I woke up, my pillow was tied to the bed.

did you share the pic i sent yah about my wife with Bug or should i?

No you should send it to him.

Back