What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baby pics!  we wanna see 'em all.

Your name keeps popping up because you always are the one to use and abuse us naive little boys.

Okay, I finnaly took a moment to put a few online....
la10-21-05.jpg

And this next one is right now... Right here next to my desk
smile_n_32.gif

la10-22-05.jpg

Hope you enjoy,
Andrew

OK OK OK.... here is my pricess yoslynn on her first b-day!
849yoslynn_party_001_1_.jpg

849yoslynn_party_020_1_.jpg

OMG!! You guys crack me up. LOL!! Now for everyone else you all have beautiful precious children there so adorable and cute.
Mine are not so little anymore,
This is Cassie my youngest 17 1/2yrs old, shes semi paralized on the left side of her face she has a incurable brain tumor that she has been battling for 4yrs now and still fighting on. Shes my hero! This was just recently her first prom.
Cassiesfirstprom4.jpg

This is my oldest Andrea, everytime she stops by home for a visit she has a diffrent hair color and more piercings sometimes i dont even reconize my own kid. LOL!! Shes now 21 1/2yrs old.
andreasnewkittyDawnieA.jpg

Whoa! Barracuda 45, your kids are almost as cute as me!!!!!!! Andrew, where did you get the pics of the hairless ferret?????? And what is that in her mouth?? Gotta watch those little weasels!!!

Bug, it's a hybrid.... I was going to release them to the public this year, but turns out with all the yelling and crying they do, no one wants em... So I must keep working on this.
smile_m_32.gif

Andrew

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Bug, it's a hybrid....

HA I knew it was to cute to be yours. But that means..........Oh man that is just sick.
confused.gif

You didn't take pics of that did you?
smile_m_32.gif

If you did you know my email address.

They are all beautiful children, even Ozzy. After all he has a mother to.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Copper @ Oct. 24 2005,3:48)]even Ozzy.  After all he has a mother to.
"a mug even a mother could love!"
smile_l_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
laugh.gif

Awwwwww...Yoslyn is adorable. And the girls are winning hands down. I wonder if its some genetic link...grow CPs and the odds are 10:1 you'll have a girl. lol I think Mike King dodged the odds and has a boy.

Barracuda...they are still "babies" no matter how old they get. Very pretty girls.
smile.gif

Hairless ferrett??! lol Bugweed...you are BAD. Laurel is cuter than any bug I've ever seen.

thanks PAK!
(¯`v´¯)
`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´¸¸.·´¯`·---> still luv ya!

The best pro. picture that we had done at 1 month old...
laurel1mold.jpg

Andrew

That's a really good pic. The only thing that wouls have made it better is the shirt.
smile_m_32.gif

She is so cute.

Thanks Ozzy, I was gonna have her wear it, but I just couldn't do it. ...since I'm so sorry about the plane.
Andrew

That's the cutest ferret I've ever seen!
smile_m_32.gif

And the best picure I did myself at 2 months old....
weblaurel.jpg

-Andrew

Moved by request. See new topic "Who's are kids are these".  
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]What a cute crop of lil' sprouts.
biggrin.gif
Who's kids are these??

Aww, I already know so I wont post.
smile_m_32.gif

I'd make some cracks about my wives and posting pictures of my children, but someone would probably take me seriously and send me nasty PMs about having kids at my age.
smile_n_32.gif

Back