What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new pet

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Oct. 10 2005,4:13)]
lol are you sure about this statement  
smile_n_32.gif
YIKES! Now that you mention it....government....safe....and in the same sentence. LOL!

Now Phil, that is what is called an oxymoron. That's right, a moron with lotsa oxy! LOL. Rattler, Phil, thanks for adding to the thread. Much to learn, and absorb for sure. I was aware of the subspecies of the black widow, and have a lot of respect for this species. They actually go out of their way to avoid you, and only bite if they feel threatened. The only Garden spider I have ever found in Montana was in Great Falls, in my corn patch. I just loved that beautiful critter.

I had a run in with a brown recluse...not very pleasant I can assure you.
A small red dot grew into a pimple and then the flesh around it started rotting.  By the time I got to a doctor I was sure I had contracted the "flesh eating" disease.  Dr. Graff was fasinated by it and said it was the worst case he had ever seen.  That made me feel a whole lot better.
I still have a dime shaped hole in my arm.

Back