What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Huge snowstorm!

We had a HUGE snowstorm on wednesday! We got 15 inches of snow in one day. The snow was so wet and heavy, tree branches, and entire trees were breaking all around town blocking streets and landing on power lines and cars. It was pretty crazy. I made it to work....and our power was on and off all morning (not too great for the computers) and went off around 12:00. That was nice anyway...we all got to go home! I didn't have power at my place though for about a day and a half. That's North Dakota weather for you........always keeping you on your toes!
biggrin.gif

Already? o_O
We havnt even had our first frost yet!

Same here and i'm in Canada. Sounds rough down there though.

Zac

sound sliek u guys got the snow that was supposed to fall in my area.

Wow. I wish we'd get some snow like that. Well, maybe not wet heavy snow. I like deep powder dry! And maybe not right NOW since weather is still nice here. But maybe along about the end of November we could use something like that.
smile.gif

We had a huge snowstorm here in Montana also. Broken tree branches were everywhere. About half of the town was out of power for a day. I hiked along the river and huge cottonwood trees were busted up. Three days later all the snow was gone.

Brian

Brian, i never even saw a single flake. but Culbertson and Sidney got hit fairly good. Vida got about 6 inches. Wolf Point didnt see s singe flake of snow though

And they say Buffalo gets a lot of snow....

snowing tonight, supposed to get 10" over tommorow and tonight, "Todo, I dont think we're in Florida anymore"

It's been sunny and 80 here in my neck of the woods.
smile_m_32.gif

Someone's always gotta be different.
smile_m_32.gif

We just got 9.5" of rain dumped on us this weekend!

Back