What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonytheterrible

Hey, i haven't been on this forum for a while because of school, but i was wondering about careers in cp's. I'm only a sophomore in highschool, but i want to know if there is a college major or some kind of job i can get doing what i love-growing cp's.

Thanks,
Tony

I don't know specifically about cps, but there's botany and horticulture. I was going to pick one of those, but I wanted computer science instead, probably going to minor in horticulture.

I am a senior majoring in Environmental Horticulture hoping to find a job dealing with cp's.

Is it possible to have a major in high school?

i don't think so piranha. What i was saying was that when i go to college, i want to major in something that has to do with carnivorous plants.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PiranhaPlant @ Oct. 12 2005,10:57)]... probably going to minor in horticulture.
You know what they say...

You can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think!

Capslock

lmao, took me a little while lol.

you dont really need any degree to do what you want. i guess just a business liscense. i mean horticultural and botany classes would be awesome and a degree in botany/whatever would be awesome and it would teach you alot, but you don't need a degree to grow them if you know what your doing.

in all honesty, i don't think you'll make "alot" of money.

haha whats the saying capslock?
"he who would spin a pun would pick a pocket"

(glory to the FSM haha)

Back