What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New jersey pine barrens 2006?

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
After this years visit to Wharton State Forest CP hunting with the other members who attended, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in 2006 spring gathering in Wharton State Forest again?
I know I will be going at some point to see the Sarrs and Utric flowering early spring.

I would! But that would kind of depend on hitching a ride. I'm not to good about driving long distances alone...
confused.gif

I'd recommend anyone who can go...GO! Not just for the CPs but it was really fun seeing fellow forum mates. And of course the area is just beautiful. Its definitely a place to plan to stay a few days if you can. The cabins are cute and there are campgrounds and motels/hotels nearby.

It would be fun to have a big group there. And Schloaty, dang it, yer gonna go and actually MEET somebody this time. lol

I'm going to try to get my pics posted. Even though I was there just a short time, it was a lot of fun!
biggrin.gif

I already suggested a spring trip to Joe. I will do my best to make it, and this time maybe I'll be able to stay in the cabin with you guys.
Am I still allowed to bring my tongs?
smile_h_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Oct. 14 2005,3:46)]Am I still allowed to bring my tongs?
smile_h_32.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif

They did not bother me.

Chigger me timbers--arggh, arghh, arghh! I'm in matey!!

lol Good one Joe.
laugh.gif

Chiggers seems to have favored the men. I guess my blood was just too sweet for the lil' buggers.
smile_l_32.gif

So when would be a good time to go?
Late April early May?

I'm in! And this time, PAK, don't leave your cell phone in the car....

confused.gif
smile_h_32.gif
Well THIS time we will have to make sure everybody has everyone else's phone numbers so we can keep track of who is where.

How about some time in May? The weather might be a little warmer and more stable than in April ("April showers").

Back