What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I sugdest you prepare yourselves

• Thread starter lol
  • Start date
You want predictions of large events?

A massive thermonuclear reaction will occur in our solar system. Lava will flow from thousands of miles of cracks in the earth's surface. More than 100,000 people will die. All this will happen tomorrow.
smile_k_ani_32.gif

lava flowing from the earth isn't an event. It's an everyday occurance. 100,000 people dying worldwide isn't an event, it's a culmination of the usual death rate. If you can predict when 100,000 people will die from a single event, be it an earthquake or terrorist attack, then say so. Try again herenorthere
smile.gif

Oh, and by the way, thanks for making this the largest topic I've ever started, and one of the largest topics ever on the general discussions. I've gone over 500 posts, and now I'm aiming at 1,000! Thanks all.

Know what I'm most afraid of?... a volcano riding a hurricane's back... flooding and melting everything in it's path. Scary... Oh, and that flu thing that's gonna finish us off. That's scary too.

I don't think the bird flue is all its cracked up to be.

Sorry, I was thinking of SARS... yeah that one. We're OK then.

Back