What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I sugdest you prepare yourselves

• Thread starter lol
  • Start date
Ok, this guy Mr. Turi does know a lot and dealt with Nastrodamus's predictions. The things he predicts, are specific to time and circumstance. It IS NOT like predicting rain
smile_h_32.gif
. If he is going make a prediction on an earthquake, then it is most obviously going to be a large one, and a large one can threaten lives as we have OBVIOUSLY seen in Pakistan, of which Mr. Turi predicted as well. If ya don't live near a fault line, then ignore it all. But for those of us who do, I for one will be on my darn guard.

And darn is not the word I wanted to use, by the way.

Hehe....I predict an earthquake within the next 20 or so years....

OT: we are a good distance away from the fault and every once in a while we get a light earthquake that comes through...usually at night while you are asleep. I think one may happen sometime this year too.
smile_k_ani_32.gif

I live very close to the San Andreas fault.

Let's just say that if this earthquake hurts my plants in any way, there's going to be some arse whooping in order. 

smile_n_32.gif

Don't beat me up, my plants will all get f'd up if a major earthquake hits the area. I should post specificly what he said may happen on the 15,16,17th.

Earthquakes/ volcanoes / tornadoes/ oil and Natalee Holloway

Read The myth of solid ground : earthquakes, prediction, and the fault line between reason and faith by David L. Ulin. It's about earthquakes, seismologists and the predictors on radio talk shows.  It'll drive a geologist nuts - and I speak from experience - but it's a sympathetic look at everyone involved.  From those who "want to believe" to those who "want to know".

*stomach grumbles*

Did you feel that?
smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] From those who "want to believe" to those who "want to know".
You leave me alone.

lol...

We just had an earthquake about a week ago. Let's face it, we're constantly having earthquakes in different parts of Cali. Dunno, not too worried.

ok earthquakes isn't our worries, get that straight, its WHERE not when it will happen if its near the yellowstone it will not erupt, it will EXPLOED .

every ten-twenty thousand years there is a Mega-earthquake disaster, it is marked by a dark layer of soil. the spacing between these layers is about nine inches. Last time it happened was unkown but it is kown that the earthquake is late, the last layer is 13.4 inches underground,
its charging for a Catastrophical hit that will demolish all of civilization, if it hits the corect way. if it is underwater the megaearthquake will cause a monstrosity of a wave, if it hits land the sizmicwaves will be so powerfull the land will move up
and down as easy as water, literaly creating moving land waves. then if it hits yellow stone as it has for every mega-earthquke then the situation will be the one i listed above. now for the scientific explination;

the small earthquakes we have seen have been small disscharges between the pasific and the north american tectonic plates, when the plates decide to move and colide then a earthquake will be realised and since the only gap is the yellowstone mantle hotspot it will aply preasure to the volcano, the volcano has already desplayed ash and fume discharge.

this is still realitivly a new topic in the science world but BELIVE ME before this earquake happens(actualy a discharge of presure between a tectonic plate) there will be signs that will be so extreme we will all know it is coming.

est, these are discharges, those earthquakes show that in the fault the tectonic plates are moving, very slightly shifting no more than half a centimeter, the real thing will move half a mile if not more

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lol @ Oct. 15 2005,2:19)]I for one will be on my darn guard.
How do you guard against and earthquake? (This should be interesting)

In AMNH (The american museum of natural history) we have a monitor of earthquakes that is updated on the hour and in a day, in california there are about 50 earthquakes (a few every hour). So if anyone where to say that where will be and earthquake even in the next hour, they'd the right. So i'm here to one up this guy by saying i predict that in the next hour there will be an earthquake in california!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (7santiago @ Oct. 15 2005,5:29)]ok earthquakes isn't our worries, get that straight, its WHERE not when it will happen if its near the yellowstone it will not erupt, it will EXPLOED .

every ten-twenty thousand years there is a Mega-earthquake disaster, it is marked by a dark layer of soil. the spacing between these layers is about nine inches. Last time it happened was unkown but it is kown that the earthquake is late, the last layer is 13.4 inches underground,
its charging for a Catastrophical hit that will demolish all of civilization, if it hits the corect way. if it is underwater the megaearthquake will cause a monstrosity of a wave, if it hits land the sizmicwaves will be so powerfull the land will move up and down as easy as water, literaly creating moving land waves. then if it hits yellow stone as it has for every mega-earthquke then the situation will be the one i listed above. now for the scientific explination;

the small earthquakes we have seen have been small disscharges between the pasific and the north american tectonic plates, when the plates decide to move and colide then a earthquake  will be realised and since the only gap is the yellowstone mantle hotspot it will aply preasure to the volcano, the volcano has already desplayed ash and fume discharge.

this is still realitivly a new topic in the science world but  BELIVE ME before this earquake happens(actualy a discharge of presure between a tectonic plate) there will be signs that will be so extreme we will all know it is coming.
Well I hope Europe aint gonna be affected.........

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ Oct. 15 2005,5:30)]
[b said:

In AMNH (The american museum of natural history) we have a monitor of earthquakes that is updated on the hour and in a day, in california there are about 50 earthquakes (a few every hour). So if anyone where to say that where will be and earthquake even in the next hour, they'd the right. So i'm here to one up this guy by saying i predict that in the next hour there will be an earthquake in california!  
smile_k_ani_32.gif
lol I think he means a huge earthquake, not tiny ones you cant even feel
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Starman @ Oct. 15 2005,5:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ Oct. 15 2005,5:30)]
[b said:

smile_k_ani_32.gif
lol I think he means a huge earthquake, not tiny ones you cant even feel
smile_n_32.gif
If by tiny ones you mean tremors there are thousand of those daily (probably too many to count). I mean actual richter scale rated earthquakes. Maybe not as catastrophic as the earthquakes you hear about on the news but they're enough to shake everything up wherever they occur.

oh earope will be affected(if yelowstone explodes), as the toxins shall wipe out the populations, very long long and miserable killings would await europe and the entire northern hemisphere, but i dont belive south americans (under the equator) will be afected at all, as no air or water curants will be there to move the toxins south, i wish the same could be said for western africa...

lets not get started with the canary island and the friday the thirtenth meteroide...
confused.gif
as these are more posible catastophies that may hapen soon

i feel like a depressed goth
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I think he means a huge earthquake, not tiny ones you cant even feel

Thank you Santiago! For some reason, you seem to be one of few who can understand that concept. 7Santiago, I agree that yellowstone will some day erupt, and affect much of the planet (although I know it's not gonna kill everybody) . What makes you think that it's gonna erupt so soon?

And yes, the canary islands may wipe out the east coast, if everything happens like they say it might. For that to happen, the eruption would have to break off that entire cliff in a single chunk, which would fall into the ocean and create a gigantoid tsunami.

lol, i know so much because i am an eighth grader who has been moved to collage rank sciences including earth science, bioligy, botanics(trees), chemistry, and i run a school club that takes field trips to geographical sites. It will kill a Huge chunk (7 outa 10 humans) of life on earth beacause it is to realise toxins in the air and huge amounts of carbon monoxide, if my notes are corect the air curents will move the toxins in three months to eourope north africa, and aisia.

the earthquake will come soon, but theres a 3% chance that if will be in our life time.
----------------------------------- todays top soil showing that the quake is late

_

_

_

_
_
_
= the begining

Back