What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I sugdest you prepare yourselves

• Thread starter lol
  • Start date

lol

BANNED
Now I know many of you can be rather skeptical, but I thought it would be prudent to warn you in any case. On Coasttocoast am talk show, they have had a guest who has made predictions, just about perfectly. I think He's made atleast 5 or 6, and got them all correct. He predicted the announcement in New york, and the earthquake in pakistan, ans katrina, and rita, and the tsunami last year. Now he is predicting an earthquake to happen around the 15,16, 17 of this month. I (or he) doesn't know where, but chances are good that it may be in souther california. Just tellin you guys to always be prepared, just in case.

Anyone can make generalized, vague predictions as he has. An earthquake in California? No way! Don't follow false teachers.

I have my duct tape and plastic at the ready! ;)

I've heard of very few people able to make predictions as specific as his, and just about always on the given dates. Given his track record, I will surely be preparing myself.

Sugdest? Hmmmm......ah yes...sugdest!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (philcula @ Oct. 14 2005,3:16)]Sugdest? Hmmmm......ah yes...sugdest!
Are you sugdesting checking spelling maybe?
smile_m_32.gif

suggest

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I have my duct tape and plastic at the ready! ;)
LMAO

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]He predicted the announcement in New york

What announcement?

Yeah, what announcement?

Lord. That whole terrorist scare around the 7th. Remember?

Oh you mean the " GW, Oh my god, my approval rating has slipped and America is starting to realize that I'm a moron that that has tricked my way into office and I better make up a new terrorist scare so that they will be scared again, it might be too little too late but it worked last November so I'll have to try it again besides they are all as dumb as I am anyway" hoax?

The above opinion not the opinion of terraforums or Rattlermt's (I like him even though he is a republican) but is solely the opinion of 62% of the US population that has realized that this guy is an idiot.

Source approval rating I saw on CNN last night

oh and dont forget the profets of nortradom (spelling mistake, can anyone spell it corectly?)...the ones that predicted the fall of almost every nation to the day, exact, also they predicted the discovery of a new world hundreds years before it happened(discovery of Noth america) oh and the famous
" thy shall fall in doom the holy hour the crow thrashes thee twin trees" they even stated the date... eleventh of september in five hunded thirty eight years , 2001.

oh and there last prediction before the church had them hanged, " the world will spill blood and the dead will walk to gloat apon the nebulous night." the year they predicted this to happen... 2007

oh and the fault thing, heres the poop on the event, the earthquake is no the prob, yellowstone *thank you lol for corecting me* is and it will erupt with the earthquake

cut the USA so a line goes through denver... people west of this line WILL die of thick viscous air loaded with toxins and ash

poeple east of this line to about the border of indiana will have a 10% chance of living.

the others might live BUT remember this wil darken the skies for months and will make acid showers that will bring gusts of
the thick ashy toxic air

yey
smile_h_32.gif

Ozz...

Why would Bush care about approval ratings? This is his last term, so it's not like he is running again or something. Secondly I don't think we can afford to neglect any intelligence that claims a possible threat. Hoax or not. What if it wasn't a hoax and was known? Would you blame Bush for not acting then?

I'd be far more impressed if he predicted a day without an earthquake anywhere and it actually happened. I've never admitted this to anyone before, but I'm a prophet too. I predict rain will fall somewhere on the 15th, 16th, or 17th. I can't be positive where exactly it'll fall, but I think it might be in Great Britain. How do I get on this radio program and how much will I get paid?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (7santiago @ Oct. 14 2005,5:10)]" the world will spill blood and the dead will walk to gloat apon the nebulous night."
OMG  
smile_k_ani_32.gif

You're talking about zombies aren't you? I don't want my blood gloated?? on!

they speak in wierd sentences, they speak like one would if you were from there time, 1400 is it? They mean we will all die a horible death, so grusome that our ansectors(the died) will gloat viciously at us.

*gloat: an evil snicker or laugh that sends terrors down ones spine.
*nebulous: 1cloudy and hard to see 2 (the deff. used) dark and confusing, to be mystirous or unkown

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] thy shall fall in doom the holy hour the crow thrashes thee twin trees" they even stated the date... eleventh of september in five hunded thirty eight years , 2001.

We know know that he never made such a prediction for september 11 th but is really sorced froma intenet circulated email that is false, similar to the corc one discussed recently.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (7santiago @ Oct. 14 2005,6:10)]oh and dont forget the profets of nortradom (spelling mistake, can anyone spell it corectly?).
Nostradamus.

that's weird. i predicted another earthquake too! and also, i predict more hurricanes, volcano eruptions, and , brace yourself, within 12 months you WILL be one year older....

Back