What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sad day

• Thread starter Anoxos
  • Start date
One of my cats, Loki, a loving black couch potato, passed away today. He had cancer. I am so sad. But in a way relieved that his suffering is over. I will probably post some photos of him on my website in the next few days. *sniffle*

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved animal. They become so much a part of us.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I know how that is. I've been through it several times. Even when you know your pet is better off not suffering, its still hard to let them go.

If you wish to honor your Loki, you can visit Petloss.com where you can post the his name and they also have a live Candle Ceremony every Monday nite to honor pets that have passed. My beloved Jonah is on the list.

I have a new baby now but I still miss Jonah.
smile_h_32.gif

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Anoxos}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I am so sorry for your loss. I understand. I have the same feelings about my Maine Coon look-a-alike kitty.
smile_h_32.gif

smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
Awwww thats so sad, Very sorry for your loss Anoxos, big hugs to you!! It is very very stressful when we lose a very much loved fur baby.. We lost one of our Pugs to cancer at the tender age of 1yr old it was very devistaing to JR that was his best friend and companion.
Heres a link you can go to as well as the one PlantAKiss sugested..

http://www.in-memory-of-pets.com/candle.asp

Just remember Loki is now pain free and happily playing over the rainbow bridge with all the other kitties looking down upon you making sure to always watch over you..
RainbowBridge.jpg

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.
smile_h_32.gif
I'm sure that he would be thankful for the great time you gave him on this earth.

im so sorry

Add my condolensences on your loss to those already provided.

Back