What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where did the picture galleries go?

• Thread starter Capslock
  • Start date
Anyone else unable to access their photo galleries on petflytrap?

Capslock

Today??? I've been using it all along. I know they got rid of the other galleries.

Capslock

I was about to provide the link for the topic that Phil Crane initiated, but I saw that you participated in it. You have a different question in mind that that which has been answered. I believe you also know about cpforums.org. Don't know what to tell ya.

No, there were picture galleries that have been up since Phil got rid of the old ones. Just yesterday or the day before the other galleries, from which I've posted photos up to a few days ago, disappeared.

Max

I believe you are referring to
http://www.cpforums.org/gallery/albums.php

I also noticed that it disappeared a couple of days ago. NSLOOKUP no longer returns an IP address for that domain name. If it is gone, that is a real bummer. There were over 3,600 great photos there.

A note to Phil Crane might clear up the status.

I sent Phil an email. This was his reply:
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I wasn't aware it expired.
I'm renewing right now.
It was originally under someone elses control and I took it over ... so it was an oversight.
I called my office and they just renewed the domain.
EDIT: WOW! That was fast. It is now back up and working.

Hmm. Not mine yet. My avatar is still not appearing for me, nor can I access my photos. Do you see my avatar when I post??

Max

That is strange. Your avatar and folders at
http://www.cpforums.org/gallery/Capslocks-Plants
work for me.

Try "reload" or "refresh" in your browser. Alternatively, since the DNS must be rebroadcast for changes to take effect, your ISP may route to a different DNS than I access. In any event, I have full viewing access to all of the folders and images at cpforums.org

Oh, so it WAS cpforums.org! That would explain why I wasn't seeing my avatar recently. Glad it's all straightened out. Fortunately, I have this backed up on disk.

Back