What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pokemon

has anyone ever notice that there was a pokemon in the tv series that looked like a nepenthes? the name is victorybell! well actually i notice as soon as it came out or the cards. this was one of my favorites of course
smile_l_32.gif

I think there is a thread about that a few years ago.

type pokemon into the search.

Yeah! Victory bell! James from team rocket always gets eaten by it when he calls it up! I was telling my fiance that it looka like a nep! LOL!

Don't forget weepingbell and perhaps bellsprout. I used to have a few hundred cards when I was a kid :p .

"back in the day when i was young and not a kid anymore and some days i say i wish i was a kid...."

I've grown to hate pokemon, and everything it stands for.  All those poke cards I collected to resell and make a profit.... and then didn't end up selling at all....

Edited to take out an unnecessary word/ abreviation

hehe. i even had holographic japanese ones imported before the new characters came out in america and i waited too long.. so much money wasted.

that and beanie babies.

weepingbell looks nothing like a cp, looks more like a fish bait.

Back