What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated my cp website!

lol

BANNED
Hay guys.  I updated the nepenthes and sales part of my website.  I know it only work in Internet Explorer, but I hope you guys like it.  Taking me a lot of time to build it up.

home page- http://www.freewebs.com/sancarn/index.htm

Added new species profiles and updated old ones.  Tell me how you like it
smile.gif
!

Hay you guys. For those who complained of not being able to use the site, I changed the format. It is important that you tell me how it works, so I can make it better. Thanks.

Hm, doesn't load in firefox at all. It does work in IE, however. Active X is the limiting factor, I take it? Well, very nice job in any case, I'll look through it more thoroughly when it's not so late.
biggrin.gif

I updated my site again. Just so I can be sure, does this version work with all of your browsers, or just internet explorer?

Works fine for me with Firefox. Looks good, just needs finishing up. Why are there two sections? Making them two pages makes it so you can't use the back button to go back and forth. Otherwise, it's a nice site!

Capslock

Back