What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An honest questions from a guy for all the girls

• Thread starter fc3srx713b
  • Start date
My 2 cents worth on cheating, well if he hangs out with said girl and holds hands or even kisses her and said woman dont know this is going on well thats cheating, if he has sex with her and says oh it didnt mean anything, thats cheating if he gets said girl prego thats cheating, Any of these things happen in my relationship with JR SHAME ON HIM!! He not only will be kicked to the curb but i will re-arange his face let alone his life style.. And for the girl hes cheating with well i feel sorry for what i will do to her, most girls or guys know that the person there having this said affiar or sex relationship with know that the other person is either married or involed with another. Thats what makes it even worse, the girl or guy thinks HA HA i took him/her away from you. Getting drunk is the worst excuse or even getting high as a excuse is wont get you anywhere. My oldest just went thru a very nasty break up due to she was working while her boyfriend was having a nightly affair with the blond bimbo 3 doors down only to come home one night to find a nasty bye bye note im with so and so. Not only did he hurt her badly but also use to beat her taking his frustrations out on my daughter while having a grand ol time with the bimbo few doors down. He even got the blond bimbo prego befour my daughter was dumped. I know he prays everyday that he will not bump into me as it will be his last..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (*Barracuda_45* @ Nov. 04 2005,5:39)]My 2 cents worth on cheating, well if he hangs out with said girl and holds hands or even kisses her and said woman dont know this is going on well thats cheating, if he has sex with her and says oh it didnt mean anything, thats cheating if he gets said girl prego thats cheating, Any of these things happen in my relationship with JR SHAME ON HIM!! He not only will be kicked to the curb but i will re-arange his face let alone his life style.. And for the girl hes cheating with well i feel sorry for what i will do to her, most girls or guys know that the person there having this said affiar or sex relationship with know that the other person is either married or involed with another. Thats what makes it even worse, the girl or guy thinks HA HA i took him/her away from you. Getting drunk is the worst excuse or even getting high as a excuse is wont get you anywhere. My oldest just went thru a very nasty break up due to she was working while her boyfriend was having a nightly affair with the blond bimbo 3 doors down only to come home one night to find a nasty bye bye note im with so and so. Not only did he hurt he badly but also use to beat her taking his frustrations out on my daughter while having a grand ol time with the bimbo few doors down. He even got the blond bimbo prego befour my daughter was dumped. I know he prays everyday that he will not bump into me as it will be his last..
thats messed up!!!!
mad.gif

lets go stomp on this foo lol(the member on pft)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (*Barracuda_45* @ Nov. 04 2005,5:39)]My 2 cents worth on cheating, well if he hangs out with said girl and holds hands or even kisses her and said woman dont know this is going on well thats cheating, if he has sex with her and says oh it didnt mean anything, thats cheating if he gets said girl prego thats cheating, Any of these things happen in my relationship with JR SHAME ON HIM!! He not only will be kicked to the curb but i will re-arange his face let alone his life style.. And for the girl hes cheating with well i feel sorry for what i will do to her, most girls or guys know that the person there having this said affiar or sex relationship with know that the other person is either married or involed with another. Thats what makes it even worse, the girl or guy thinks HA HA i took him/her away from you. Getting drunk is the worst excuse or even getting high as a excuse is wont get you anywhere. My oldest just went thru a very nasty break up due to she was working while her boyfriend was having a nightly affair with the blond bimbo 3 doors down only to come home one night to find a nasty bye bye note im with so and so. Not only did he hurt her badly but also use to beat her taking his frustrations out on my daughter while having a grand ol time with the bimbo few doors down. He even got the blond bimbo prego befour my daughter was dumped. I know he prays everyday that he will not bump into me as it will be his last..
sorry 'cuda i really want everyone too see this post you have made. and sorry to move the emotion on what im about to post.

heres a pic of my gf, as you can see shes grabbing a hold tightly as not to let go, well she has a reason to because shes older than me...

849F_028_1_.jpg

you 2 make a cute couple. Man check out the body language there! you look like youre about to start elbowing her off ya.

Awwwww what a lovely pic fc3srx713b,
"Quote"
sorry 'cuda i really want everyone too see this post you have made.  and sorry to move the emotion on what im about to post.

Not a prob fc3srx713b, its hard for some people to realize or know that cheating can turn abusive, but then again theres alot of people out there that are very abusive twards ther spouse. Befour i met JR 21yrs ago i was in a very abusive relationship and my boyfriend was also cheating at the same time. I never want my girls to go thru that and im glad Andrea is no longer with that moron and she has moved on with her life. To many times she called me in the middle of the night screaming and crying about what he did to her and to many times i had to zooooooooom over to get her to find he was gone due to he was scared to death of MOM's wrath.  Everything i went thru when i was younger has made me the strongest woman possible today and to not take crap from anyone. Now JR knows if he ever cheats on me and i find out oooooooooooooooooooh boy thats a big no no..
mad.gif
He also knows he ever raises a hand to me hes gona be hurtin for it.. Now it does go both ways there are some really abusive women out there as well twards guys but this is how i look at it he/she hurts you once shame on them, does it twice shame on you does it the third time well thats plain outright your fault for staying in the relationship period.

I usually just read posts and keep my opinions to myself. However, this is one that begs for me to reply so there is no need to continue to twist my arm on this one (hehehhe ) . In my opinion, cheating in a relationship is not an accident of circumstance nor is it made excusable with pathetic justifications. There is no such thing as , " It just happened, or I was drunk , " You didn't pay attention to me", etc... rather when someone cheats within the confines of a serious committed relationship; it is a CHOICE that has been made by that person. That person has CHOSEN to cheat, that person has chosen to accept whatever ramifications this causes for him/her within his/her relationship. This is a person that has chosen to enter into relations, whether they be physical, emotional or what have you, at the expense of their partner with whom they have agreed to share a loving, committed relationship. This person, whom decides to cheat has also decided that the committed relationship that they have been a part of can be let go. Quite honestly, I consider cheating in a relationship a form of emotional violent act. Bottom line? This is one of the most selfish, self-centered acts that one person can choose to hurt another with. It is never ok to go outside of your relationship to solve problems within a relationship. I cannot imagine the total and utter devistation that I would feel if my husband were to chose this option. I see him with two eyes, yet love him with a million hearts... That is my opinion. ( I will now go back into my corner and observe the festivities !)

Been with my lady for 30 years--------and she still likes me! Guess its because I am such a good cook, or maybe because I can wash and fold, separate the colors from the whites, and was trainable enough to learn how to put the seat down. Been bumpy, sometimes aggravating, but, I wouldn't trade it for a cephalotus or nepenthes or a drosera/dionaea, Byblis, drosophyllum, heliamphora, or a sarrac---waitaminit!----------- Yeah, even sarracenia. Its been hard, but good. Cheating? What's that?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SweetLeaf @ Nov. 06 2005,6:06)]There is no such thing as " You didn't pay attention to me",
i hear this alot. this is absolutley NOT an excuse!
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Nov. 06 2005,6:19)]Been with my lady for 30 years--------and she still likes me!
to the new people in a relationship: be careful between the two words, 'like' and 'love'. i have been in trouble for using 'like' instead of 'love'.
Bugweed has been in a long-term relationship so i think i know what he means...

Yup! You know exactly what I mean. She's older than me too by three years. Nobody else will do. After all, she's OK for a girl!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Nov. 06 2005,7:19)]After all, she's OK for a girl!
smile_n_32.gif

funny though!
my gf is older that me by 4-5 years...
smile_h_32.gif

Better lookin' too! LOL! Enjoy it! Good relationships are hard to find.

yeah thanks! its very hard to find a very good relationship and to describe how it is if someone asks you. everyones relationship works differently.

Only if they really want them to work. You can do your own thing, or be a partner, with your partner. I got a partner. And a best friend.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Nov. 05 2005,9:19)]Guess its because I am such a good cook, or maybe because I can wash and fold, separate the colors from the whites, and was trainable enough to learn how to put the seat down. Been bumpy, sometimes aggravating, but, I wouldn't trade it for

( I will now go back into my corner and observe the festivities !)

to the new people in a relationship: be careful between the two words, 'like' and 'love'.  i have been in trouble for using 'like' instead of 'love'

My wife of 23 years won't let me touch the family's laundry! Seems she wasn't too happy with my pink underwear and a few other less than desirable results.

Feel free to express your opinions! What you wrote is largely a foreign concept to the way guys think.

'Like' is an easy thing and a changeable one. It changes with the moods and situations. Love transcends the circumstances. While it includes 'like', it is also an action we take when the 'like' part is strugling horribly.

Well said jim, well said

Zac

People make males and females out to be apples and oranges, and I bet it's really more like granny smith apples and golden delicious apples (if that). We expect people to be a certain way from the beginning, then see them that way thanks to selective perception, and then think we've been proven right that the actually are that way. Stupid brain wiring.

I wonder if they explored genders in this study... I bet the findings would be the same: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9598717/

Incidentally, if you're a person who's constantly confused, intimidated, or frustrated by the opposite sex as a whole, there's a very very easy way to get out of it. Just see people. It'll melt right away.

Back