What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The group shot.

Pinguicula ehlersiae X oblongiloba

Pinguicula 'Aphrodite'

Utricularia livida

Drosera capensis 'Albino'

Not seeing pictures....
smile_h_32.gif

Capslock

Red x's? anything? What browser are you using?

I can see 'em. Kinda blurry though.

-Rail

smile.gif
I see the pics not bad pics at all i say compared to what my cam takes..
smile_h_32.gif
Anyways love the U. livida awsome looking and so is all the rest, nice plants Gawd_oOo..
smile_m_32.gif

Hmm. I'm using Mozilla Firefox and I can't see a one of them. No red x's or anything. Just space. And I see everyone's else's pictures. Odd!

Capslock

I can see them, and some decent looking plants ya have there!

Might I offer a bit of camera advice? It seems as though most of the pictures are focused on the carpet behind the object, especially in the Ping photos. If you tried putting a piece of cardboard or any old flat thing directly behind the flower and then taking a set of photos of it, chances at least one of em will end up with a better focus. Some cameras even hold their focus if you hold the button down halfway, so you can focus on the flower, then remove the cardboard and get a blurred CP background to your photo as well.

Hehehe i kno that was a bit confusing, hope it helps somewhat.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (*Barracuda_45* @ Nov. 07 2005,7:55)]
smile.gif
I see the pics not bad pics at all i say compared to what my cam takes..
smile_h_32.gif
Anyways love the U. livida awsome looking and so is all the rest, nice plants Gawd_oOo..
smile_m_32.gif
Thanx. My cam is great for landscape shots, it just can't handle closeup stuff all that great.
You should have seen the U. livida while it was in full bloom, it had 2-3x the amount of flowers blooming.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I can see them, and some decent looking plants ya have there!

Might I offer a bit of camera advice? It seems as though most of the pictures are focused on the carpet behind the object, especially in the Ping photos. If you tried putting a piece of cardboard or any old flat thing directly behind the flower and then taking a set of photos of it, chances at least one of em will end up with a better focus. Some cameras even hold their focus if you hold the button down halfway, so you can focus on the flower, then remove the cardboard and get a blurred CP background to your photo as well.

Hehehe i kno that was a bit confusing, hope it helps somewhat.

Thanx. I'll give that a try with the cam, not confusing at all. However I might be short by 1 or 2 hands to get all that done.
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hmm. I'm using Mozilla Firefox and I can't see a one of them. No red x's or anything. Just space. And I see everyone's else's pictures. Odd!

Capslock

Caps I think you had problems with my picture before aswell. Do you have the ad-block extension? Did you maybe add imageshack to the blocked list?

Played around with some cardboard only got a couple pictures to come out any better. Couldn't get the ping photos to come out any better, the cam seems to always focus on the object I don't want it to...

Back