What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are you...

• Thread starter zac
  • Start date
  • Tags
    free
It is so cool to see where all of you guys live. I am enjoying saying hi to Cindy, PAK, Ozzy, Est, and a host of others when I look at this developing. Thanks, Zac!!!!

Yeah, it's need to see how close some people are. A few people are VERY close, Bug is the farthest away but the drive there is pretty dern easy (and worth it)!

I guess we need another map update.  I don't see technoracer and others updated yet.  Do we have anyone from West Virginia, Maryland or Delaware?

Audubon, PA 19403

Sorry about the lack of updates I've been pretty busy. Anyway I'll post some more this afternoon.

Zac

[b said:
Quote[/b] (greenhouse1 @ Nov. 22 2005,4:05)]Cypress, TX 77429
But are you in the greenhouse, proper?
smile_m_32.gif

All right here they are.

North America
GECP11.jpg

Europe
GECP12.jpg

Singapore
GECP13.jpg

Australia
GECP14.jpg

There you are. I know there are alot more of you out there lots keep em coming.

Zac

This is awsome.  
biggrin.gif
  Hey...Amori and Indy look mighty lonely out there.  They need some company.  HEY ALEXIS!!  Wake up!  
laugh.gif
 I think Alexis (Alvinmeister) is in Brighton.  Vic Brown?  Who else?

Lets see...Tom is in Quebec now I think. Oh yeah, and Phil Crane in Austin TX.

I might print that out once it gets more complete.  We may not be able to see one another but at least we can see where we all live.

Thank you for doing this. Its a lot of fun.

Hi zac, could you update me from 'Bukit Merah' to 'Telok Blangah' instead? From the last map you posted, I saw 'Telok Blangah'.
smile_k_ani_32.gif
That's spot-on at where I stay!

Thanks!
smile_r_32.gif

Here you are Cindy

GECP15.jpg

Keep em coming

smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Gosh! I can see the bridge that crosses to Sentosa Island!!!

Zac, how close can we go? Would we be able to see closer than that? How about Blk 15, Telok Blangah Crescent?
smile_m_32.gif

Kinda forgot about this post and haven't read it in a while. Cindy, you underestimate the power of google. Check it out:

GECP16.jpg

I'm assuming these are the buildings your talking about. Unfortunatly singapore addresses haven't yet been added to this program so I can't type in your info like the others. If you would like to indicate which building I'll update the map. If this is not the crescent you are talking about please let me know. Here is this image a little further out(note the car on that bridge you were talking about):

GECP17.jpg

Cheers,
Zac

P.S. I want more addresses fromthe rest of you
smile_n_32.gif

P.S.S. for those of you interested in downloading this amazing tool visit: Download Google Earth

Go ahead and slap another marker on Dallas, TX 75224 for me.

-Rail

i want i want,try to locate me.Name of road-Green Road.Place-Kuching, sarawak,Borneo Island.Thank you:;):

This is as close as I can get without losing all quality:

GECP18.jpg

There you are,
Zac

P.S. THx copcarFC you've been added

whoa ya..incredible Zac ! i see i am surrounded by jungle and rivers:D

Back