What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone remember?

• Thread starter fc3srx713b
  • Start date
does anyone remember pepsi crystal? i may have been too young to remember but i think i have seen it but i guess never tasted it. i tasted pepsi blue i think it was, that one dod taste good. i think this was back in '92

Man, a 2 liter of that sells for 20 bucks on ebay. It tasted horrible and yet it is worth money. It had a bad after taste too...Yes I remember pepsi crystal.

laugh.gif

I remember Crystal Pepsi as well.

How about OK Cola? anyone remember that one?

Well. When I saw "post a memory from the past"...1992 wasn't the decade that came to mind for me. LOL

Holy cow I'm old.
confused.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Nov. 10 2005,3:18)]Well.  When I saw "post a memory from the past"...1992 wasn't the decade that came to mind for me.  LOL

Holy cow I'm old.  
confused.gif
Well, when are you going to start acting your age then?
smile_n_32.gif

I remember when the forum background was less bluish. Or am I just crazy? I swear it used to be gray.
~Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Well, when are you going to start acting your age then?  

LOL!  Good one Travis.  And the answer is...I hope NEVER!  
smile_n_32.gif

The day I act my age will be the day my spirit dies.  
smile.gif

Maybe age is affecting me more than I realize. The forum background looks grey to me...not blue-ish...

Anyone remember the Teaberry Twist? now that's old!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Man, I remember a huge conversation about Pepsi Crystal a long time ago here...

I liked Pepsi Blue... but they stopped selling it... was it, like limited, or did they just stop selling it?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Nov. 10 2005,1:09)]Maybe age is affecting me more than I realize.  The forum background looks grey to me...not blue-ish...
Hmm... must be this monitor... Aha - fixed! Thank god, I thought the color scheme had been changed to baby blue and turquoise. It was making my head hurt.
~Joe

...looks gray to me...

I vaguely remember Vanilla coke....
laugh.gif

Pepsi blue was great! And it was perpetually cheaper then other sodas well until they stopped making it. Anyone remember Surge and Jolt Cola? You know those super high caffeine sodas?

Yum...vanilla coke....another great soda taken off production. Along with those "flavored" Mountain Dews (I liked the black one) And what about Dr.Pepper red fusion YUCK! That one was nasty!

Yeah...
But I remember not having microwaves
All phones had wires with rotary dials
Calculators were just invented
No PC's or Xbox but we had a great video game
called Pong.
Seatbelts in cars were an option
Everyone was crazy about CB radios
Vinyl records were the only option...

And I'm just 40... (dinosaur to some)
smile.gif

Kirk
Fitchburg, Mass

They still have Vanilla Coke, don't they? They're still hawking it up here - I think the stuff is vile.
I remember Surge too. I liked Surge. I drank hundreds of cans of Surge one year to win a 'bucket hat' because I didn't know what a 'bucket hat' is. Turns out it's just one of those dumb floppy fishing-type hats. Does anyone remember when Surge cans started coming with wide-mouth openings? Now all American pop comes in the wide-mouth cans. I think it's because people drink them faster that way.
~Joe

I hated pepsi blue, tastes like cough medicine....wait cough medicine tastes better. I like vanilla coke and sprite remix.

How about Jolt Cola? "All the sugar and twice the caffeine".
Or when there was no such thing as color TV.
Most airplanes had prop engines.
Milk was delivered to your door. Everyone had an insulated metal box on their porch that the milk man put the bottles in.
Gas was about 25 cents per gallon. Real leaded gas too.
The Ford Falcon was considered a compact car.
You could burn trash in your back yard.
confused.gif
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

OH my lord Im old!!! remember the pull tabs they used to have on cans?
and yeah I think they still sell vanilla coke here too

Back