What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harvesting/progating live lfs

When I first started growing cps, which was in september 2004. I used the classic terraium and I had it outdoors. The plants were growing fine, but one day,a small hole broke into the terraium and most of the peat moss and perlite leaked out and I put the terraium in a shaded spot where sun and rain can't hit it. There was still peat moss and perlite, but not that much because of the hole. Fast foward to one year later, there's live lfs growing, not alot, but quite a bit. The soil was still wet, I don't know, rain can't reach nor can the sun. Should I move it, do I water it now and also how do I prog this. I want to give this to my neps, the pots are drying up too fast and i have to water it 2 or 3 times a time just so it won't wilt.

Live LFS thrives in wet, well-lit conditions. I've been able to get it to grow just by having it on a SW window sill.

If your growing media outgrows the plant, you MIGHT be growing a N. lowii.

That's pretty much true with my sphagum.

Back