What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If it seems like i'm shovin it down ur throat

• Thread starter lol
  • Start date
  • Tags
    risk
That's how I took it too, lol. The whole topic of psychic phenomena is popular because it's fun.

Max

George Noory believes that this fire in CA could be a hit. It has been rather severe with the dryness here, and they've had to push back the time the santa anna winds will die several times. Trust me, it's no fun when the 20% humidity in your house fels 10 times better than the humidity outside
mad.gif
. Also, tropical storm/hurricane gamma is slated to head near Florida. Again, Turi predicted natural forces/disaster that would force many people to evacuate their homes and start over somewhere else.

He made this prediction when, last month? Once again it is not "psychic" to predict 1 more hurricane in an already record setting year, with one month left of hurricane season. Why don't you understand that? Also I believe the date he said was Nov. 18th right? Gamma isn't even a Hurricane, it's a 45mph Tropical Storm. It is not going to make many people relocate and start over. Are you that delusional?
confused.gif

Can he predict who is going to win the Super Bowl and the final score? That is a BIG EVENT!

There will be a massive gathering of wealthy white people in Detroit, of all places, around Feb 5, 2006.  Millions will watch on TV.

George Noory will be heard "Coast to Coast" 5 days/nights a week. Good prediction, don't you think, LOL???

[b said:
Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ Nov. 20 2005,10:41)]There will be a massive gathering of wealthy white people in Detroit, of all places, around Feb 5, 2006.  Millions will watch on TV.
I hate to say this but a bunch of wealthy white people dont want to gather in Detroit thats a huge mistake.. LOL! They be leaving poor big time..
smile_n_32.gif
I use to live right down town in the heart of Detroit many many yrs ago. Not a very good place for any wealthy white people..
smilie4.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ Nov. 20 2005,10:41)]There will be a massive gathering of wealthy white people in Detroit, of all places, around Feb 5, 2006.  Millions will watch on TV.
Willing to bet there won't be any Philadelphia Eagles fans there unless:

1) a miracle occurs that will cause massive religious conversion (they make it to play offs).

or

2) they switch teams to follow (far more likely)

Good one Bruce!!
smile_n_32.gif

Well guys, I can't really call Turi's last prediction a hit. He said some force of nature would cause many to relocate and start over, and I haven't really seen that. So, that's one against his record for as long as I've been watching him. We should all hope that he is wrong about the end of the month as well
smile_h_32.gif

I'd be surprised if it isn't a hit.  People are always on the move somewhere because of one force of nature or another.  It's hard to believe the days around the 18th were any different.  A lot of bad things happen and, the further away they are, the worse they have to be get any mention in the media.  Unless something happens to a photogenic blonde - then we can count on thorough coverage.

Well, on the 19th, the foced thousands to evacuate near an impending eruption in PASTO, Colombia . I might count that as a hit, as opposed to the CA fires.

CNN 11/19/05 - PASTO, Colombia (EFE) – Colombian authorities were evacuating thousands of residents from the area around the Galeras volcano near Pasto in the southwestern province of Nariño, because of the threat of an imminent eruption.
Read all about it! Click Here

See, if you look hard enough every one of his predictions comes true.  I'd be much more impressed if he successfully predicted a day with no tragedy.  I predict people will grow even larger all across the US today.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lol @ Nov. 24 2005,1:58)]Well, on the 19th, the foced thousands to evacuate near an impending eruption in PASTO, Colombia . I might count that as a hit, as opposed to the CA fires.

CNN 11/19/05 - PASTO, Colombia (EFE) – Colombian authorities were evacuating thousands of residents from the area around the Galeras volcano near Pasto in the southwestern province of Nariño, because of the threat of an imminent eruption.
Read all about it! Click Here
Wow, you will twist his prediction around in any way, won't you? Just so that you can say it was a "hit".

Lets take a look at the prediction shall we:

Nov 18/19/20:Keyword NEW LIFE! - Nature devastative forces will force thousands to relocate. Mother Earth has many ways to show her awesome powers (Russia/US at risk).

The target location was Russia or the US. The place that was hit was Pasto, Colombia. So it was a miss.

Actualy, he never used to give specific locations, and I don't think whatever force he uses actualy gives him specific locations. I think he was just trying to guess where the stuff might occur.

The predictions are already way too open to interpretation as it is... if we can also start interpreting when he really meant something and when he didn't... well...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (endparenthesis @ Nov. 24 2005,7:36)]The predictions are already way too open to interpretation as it is... if we can also start interpreting when he really meant something and when he didn't... well...
I agree that they are way too vague but look:

Nov 18/19/20:Keyword NEW LIFE! - Nature devastative forces will force thousands to relocate. Mother Earth has many ways to show her awesome powers (Russia/US at risk).

He specifically says Russia/US is at risk, the only relevant report LOL dug up had nothing to do with Russia/US. Has nothing to do with interpetation, it's as clear as black and white. So he missed this prediction.

Lets take a look at the next prediction:

Nov 28/29/30:Keyword DRAMA/DEATH! - Terrorists will be active, the police will make news, expect monetary/sex/secrets and scandals and a famous person to finish his work on earth.

Look at this crap. I bet LOL's news story on Terrorists will deal with a suicide bomber or car bomb that happens in Iraq. That's not a prediction, that's what has been happening in Iraq since the fall of the regime. Oh my, monetary/sex/secrets and scandals of a famous person? Are you serious, that never happens!

I already said his last one wasn't a major hit.  That's done.  Next one is a prediction that he feels strongly about, and would coincide with the intentions of al queada.  It's more than enough to make me weary, and perhaps make me avoid any possible trips to LA in the next 3 or 4 days.  If there is a major attack outside of iraq, and in the U.S., or somewhere where many people die regardless of country, it will be a hit.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lol @ Nov. 28 2005,2:35)]I already said his last one wasn't a major hit.  That's done.  Next one is a prediction that he feels strongly about, and would coincide with the intentions of al queada.  It's more than enough to make me weary, and perhaps make me avoid any possible trips to LA in the next 3 or 4 days.  If there is a major attack outside of iraq, and in the U.S., or somewhere where many people die regardless of country, it will be a hit.
Im terrified, too scared to go to school even
smile_k_ani_32.gif

smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Starman, I say you try this one:

Dear teacher - I didn't come to school today because Dr. Turi predicted impending doom in either Russia or the U.S. Since we have obviously been highlited as a possible target, (and since the Dr. is "usually" right) I will wait until he predicts something positive pertaining to our general area (either Russia or the U.S.). Thank you for your understanding!

~ Brett

I think Starmans teacher might be a little more impressed by that excuse if Starman lived in Russia or the US
biggrin.gif

Back