What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to our new Moderator...

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Hi folks

I just wanted to let you know a little housekeeping has taken place. We've deleted some of the "old" mods who are no longer around and added a new mod to help us all out. And we've had some mods leave because "life" has called them in other directions, although most are still around to help in other ways. We appreciate ALL the mods in PFT/TF history who have devoted so much of their time here even if they can't any longer. Thanks to each and every one of you for your contributions, past and present, to these forums!

So please welcome Joe (JBL) to our Moderator team.
smile.gif
If you have any questions or needs, give Joe a shout.

Also I'd like to call attention to a NEW FORUM. Its a place where new members can introduce themselves. Please take a moment to welcome new members when you see a post there. Its a nice way to meet the new folks and learn a little about them. Give them a good ol' TF welcome!

Thanks Joe for helping us out.
smile.gif

Yay!! Congrats!
smile_n_32.gif

I just have one question... I looked through the mod list... and found quite a few "old" people still listed as mods. When will they be removed?
smile_l_32.gif
smile.gif
smile_m_32.gif
smile.gif

When you and me both leave, Andrew.

LOL! Good one Buggie! I'm glad I wasn't included in that comment. Ha!

Hmmm...I'll have to check on that.

smile.gif
Ok im gona shout now " CONGRATS JBL ON THE NEW MOD JOB!!"
smile_n_32.gif
smile.gif
smilie4.gif

You know, now that i think of it... Now that you guys are going through and changing around the mods... Are you in need of another? (me) I know i'm not that smart... And i'm never online... But perhaps I could help mess something up? Let me know.
Andrew

LOL

How did that goofy chigger infested person become a mod!
smile_n_32.gif

Congratulations on your new position Joe.

Thanks for the welcome all. I'll post a little bio of myself in the 'Introduce Yourself' forum so that you can get to know me a little better. In the meantime, anyone can PM me with any concerns except the fastest way to get rid of chiggers.
smile_h_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Congratulations, Joe,.....
smile.gif
and my condolences!
smile_m_32.gif

Just when you thought you couldn't get any deeper into the forums... They get you.

Congrats Joe

Ah so they ARE breeding and reproducing after all, these cyber-moderators! for awhile i had feared with the population decline and no new recruitment that they may go extinct. I Thought perhaps their species-specific pollinator had gone extinct, like Microcycas. I still think this might be the case and this sole new recruit is the result of a windblown pollen particle.
cool.gif

Thats it I quit!

Nah just kiddin congrats JBL
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Ah so they ARE breeding and reproducing after all

Well...I know it wasn't ME...so...Andrew...Ozzy...'fess up. What have y'all been doing?? Does it have anything to do with those black widow spiders with Ozzy's head on them?
confused.gif
Joe...do you have an red hour-glass on your belly?

Uh PAK? Not sure if I want to be mentioned in the same post listing Ozzy, Andrew, Breeding and reproducing. What a sick spawn that would make--and one for the Guiness Book!
smile_n_32.gif

Oh no, Joe! I see they've already given you a white block under your avatar space... Was the hazing that bad?
smile_n_32.gif
Congrats!

Welcome Joe!

While most of us still use mallets to dish out justice, JBL will be using his pattented cloths line from H....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (schloaty @ Nov. 25 2005,9:22)]JBL will be using his pattented cloths line from H....
Or...maybe chiggers??
smile_n_32.gif

Hi Joe!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Well...I know it wasn't ME...so...Andrew...Ozzy...'fess up. What have y'all been doing?? Does it have anything to do with those black widow spiders with Ozzy's head on them? Joe...do you have an red hour-glass on your belly?

This is the kind of thing you'll have to put up with all the time now
smile_l_32.gif

smile_n_32.gif

Congrats Joe! Just wondering if there's any truth to the rumors that you're writing several books,"101 Uses for Tongs. and How to Attract and Raise Chiggers". If so when will you have time for the forums!?!

Back