What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new steed

This is my "Hot Rod" Lincoln which I traded in on......
Lincoln_Mark_VIII.jpg

this Thunderbird.   I would like to have kept both but I only have one covered parking space at my condo.  Hey PAK...come on down and we can go for a ride with the top down.
Thunderbird.jpg

Sweet!! PAK would love to go for a ride: top down, tongs up!
smile_n_32.gif

Nice set of wheels!!! I had a chance to get a 57 T-Bird when my parents were retiring and moving to Fla. They had the T-Bird and a custom trike they weren't taking with them. I opted for the trike, and my brother took the car. I love the trike, but I sometimes wonder if I should have taken the car? My brother that took the car lives in Punta Gorda(west coast Fl.).
So if you see a black with red interior(has both hard top and rag top) 57 T-Bird driving around say hello to my brother for me. And lots of fun with your car!

Hey...its got the round window thingy!! Love that! I'd have to braid my hair for a ride in that. lol Nice!

Yer gonna drive me to drinkin' if you don't stop drivin' that hot rod Lincoln! Or hot rod T-bird.
smile.gif

However...there's a car here for sale that's prettier than that. Its a classic T-bird and the only classic car I've seen that I really really really want. I got weak in the knees when I saw it. I have a pic of it (HAD to get a pic!). I'll post it if I can find it. Its still for sale so I have to win the lottery soon so I can buy it.
laugh.gif

Hey...does a home cooked dinner come with the ride?
smile_l_32.gif

NJnewbie, you should have taken the T bird.  If it is in any kind of shape at all it should bring thirty grand.  If it is low milage and cherry you could probably triple that price at the Barrett Jackson auction.

Suzanne, sundown cocktails on the beach and a home cooked meal comes with the ride.

The dealer that I sold my Lincoln to just called.  I had forgotten to give them the combination for the door lock.  They just got it back from their "get ready" lot, all waxed and shiny, Friday.  A guy bought it Saturday.  Awww Gee!  I sure am going to miss that car.  
smile_h_32.gif

I guess I will just have to put the top down on my T bird and go for a ride up the coast.
smile.gif

Back