What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terrorist Attack?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I think this was a big miss for good 'ol Turi.  I really didn't see anything major happen like he predicted.  Maybe a few smaller things, and certainly the resignation and plea of guilt by Randy "Duke" Cunningham .  That was pretty major story, especialyy here in CA, that I think Turi predicted... vaguely.  But for the most par, MISS!

I admire your response.
smile.gif

When is LOL going to figure it out? There are others out there with the same claims, most full of beans. I listen to the same programs as LOL but my Crap Detector goes nuts around Turi. A definite prediction instead of such severe vagueness would put it all to rest. How about a dead on, well worded, definitive prediction. That would help out loads. LOL, turn on your Crap Detector, or the wool is over your eyes. (Can't drive that way!)

Turi has not predicted the Super Bowl yet.
confused.gif
A lot of people will lose their money and may even have to foreclose their house for gambling. How is this not a BIG EVENT? LOL...really LOL
smile_m_32.gif
k/d

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Dec. 02 2005,9:21)]LOL, turn on your Crap Detector, or the wool is over your eyes. (Can't drive that way!)
smile_n_32.gif
OMG! You guys crack me up... LMAO!!!!!

How 'bout, Bite Me, Bosco!! Does that count?

Back