What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do vegetarians feel about....

urrrrrr..I cant stand those morons who try to feed their cats vegan diets..
cats are CARNIVORES!! they eat meat!!
if you dont like it, dont have a cat.

people have every right to eat whatever they want...but they have NO right to force an unnatural diet on a pet.

IMO, that is animal cruelty..those people should have their cats taken away from them and they should be arrested on animal cruelty charges..
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Scot

But a cat raised on a vegan diet must taste better and, if confined, is probably pretty tender.

Well I guess what I meant was human beings are classified as omnivores...or at least that was what was being taught in school in my day. Individuals and groups of people can fall anywhere within that range either by choice or by circumstance. But our digestive systems are built to handle both meat and plant foods.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Well I guess what I meant was human beings are classified as omnivores...or at least that was what was being taught in school in my day.

Well now they want to be called dual diet organisms because they were offended by the term omnivores. They thought it made them sound too uncivilized.

I think I'll try and convince my snakes to go vegetarian. Any suggestions?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Nov. 30 2005,4:24)]I think I'll try and convince my snakes to go vegetarian. Any suggestions?
LOL! good luck. actually the false water cobras i had would attack anything that smelled like a mouse or a frog. bet with a lil scenting you could get it to eat veggies, though it would probably kill the snake, doubt they could digest it and it would plug them up something awful
smile_t_32.gif

Good idea. Anybody got some blended frog or rodent guts they can spare?

Some vegetarians have a tofu turkey for Thanksgiving, so maybe vegetarian snakes would like a tofu mouse. Except for those pythons in Florida. They'll have to fight the vegetarians for the tofu turkey.

Back