What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sager Notebook Computer

• Thread starter nrbelex
  • Start date
So I'm thinking about laptops again, like I often do, but, as usual, I most likely won't do anything about all this thinking until I have a reason to - i.e. before going to college and until Vista comes out and 64 bits are the norm.

Anyway... I have a Dell and am starting to get fed up with their build quality and service so I was looking for alternatives. I knew about Alienware... and their prices and I was tipped off to a company called Sager. Supposedly, the deal is that a company named Clevo makes high end computers which are then bought by a few high end rebranders including Alienware and Sager so they are essentially the same; Sager lacks the glowing blue alien head
smile_l_32.gif
hehe. I was just wondering if anybody had any experience with Sager and what they thought.

Thanks!
~ Brett

We have a couple in the office. They are powerful and very good computers. A bit heavy, perhaps, but very powerful. One of the few that can play our game.

Capslock

Your game being...?

~ (A very curious) Brett

Back