What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here goeas another one

I haven't gotten it yet. The mail takes a while
smile.gif
. Things I'm looking for are my unhealing toenail and maybe some old scars that might change
smile_h_32.gif
. Of the non-observable affects, I'd be looking for more energy, any sort of bodily detoxifying affect, needing less sleep, and perhaps over the long term a change in my body'd muscle tone, or even a growth spert. Of spiritual affects (perhaps my primary reason for using it) I'm looking for an increase in my already unusualy high inuitiveness, more vivid dreams, more ease in remembering dreams, hopefuly push me toward having an out of body experience, and any sort of differences in my mentality and awareness. I base these expectations on the experiences that many others have had with ORME stuff. I should be getting it this week, and I'll let you know how the first couple days go
smile.gif

Too bad ORME doesn't solve the problem of slow mail this time of year. Why doesn't it energize the postal system?

The postal system is incompatible with the fifth dimension. Surely this is common knowledge?

smile.gif

You know what, If I give orme products to my plants, and get good results like others have observed when used on plants, the question of if this stuff actualy does what they say it does will be indesputable. Plants don't suffer any plessibo (spelling?) affect. Now I'm really exited to get this stuff
biggrin.gif
!

Try putting at least four really similar plants (species, size, age) in the same conditions and give the ORME to half of them. Ideally you'd use much more... but you want to study the results as thoroughly as possible.

Plants growing a bit after having received a dose of these "ORMUS elements" does not provide "indisputable" proof of their effectiveness.  A growth spurt can be attributed to many different factors.  If the experiment encompassed a large number of plants, all being grown under identical conditions with a control group for comparison, then the results might be more meaningful. As such they are of little value.

It will of course be as controled as possible. However, you should know as well as anyone that Nepenthes don't often get growth spurts. With what others have observed, I would be looking for a substancial change in growth. We'll see...

Would it be possible to make the experiment based on objective quantities to settle any disputes and to help fulfill one of the basics of any experiment? Let's try to avoid a "snapping the fingers keeps the tigers away" here.

~ Brett

Given the possibility of increased energy & muscle tone, plus the potential growth spurt, shouldn't you give ORME to something like an African Violet before trying it on a CP?  They're carnivorous, after all, and probably get awfully cranky and hungry in a growth spurt.  Also, how will you know if ORME gives your plants increased intuitiveness or more vivid dreams, more ease in remembering dreams, or an out of body experience?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Also, how will you know if ORME gives your plants increased intuitiveness or more vivid dreams, more ease in remembering dreams, or an out of body experience?

If that was supposed to make sense, it didn't.  If it was supposed to be funny, it wasn't.
smile_h_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]"snapping the fingers keeps the tigers away"

What?

Ouch - It made sense to me and it got a chuckle out of me.
smile_n_32.gif

~ Brett

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Of the non-observable affects, I'd be looking for more energy, any sort of bodily detoxifying affect, needing less sleep, and perhaps over the long term a change in my body'd muscle tone, or even a growth spert.

Maybe even a spelling spert?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]... hopefuly push me toward having an out of body experience....

If that's what you are looking for there are definitely ways of achieving that without ORME.
laugh.gif

But keep us posted. Maybe my dog would stop getting into the trash if I fed him some ORME treats.

It should get here Fri. or sooner. Got shipping confirmation on Tues. Now, what I've ordered is not of the strength and integrity of the material mentioned in David Hudson's patents. David Hudson mentioned that what was believed to be used by the elect Egyptians and alchemists was a natural blend of the natural proportions of ORMEs. So that means that the ORMUS gold is mixed with the iridium, platinum, etc. in proportions that are achieved naturaly by the process they used to concentrate the material. So, what most people buy is either some crap pulled out the earth that really doesn't do much for you or individual elements (gold) partially taken through the alchemical process to yield something that doesn't quite measure up to what they hype is "really" all about. Basicly, there is a lot of subpar stuff out there.

The people I ordered from do know about the processes, and have created products based on that. However, I see that they have something of a shady history. I only ordered one of there products as a test run. For the material that is closer to what people are getting exited about, but not actualy recieving, I have found a very good source that I will try next.

Skim through these if you will

http://www.asc-alchemy.com/patent.html

http://www.asc-alchemy.com/being.html

The last link would confirm the rightful skepticism of many of these ORME websites. It doesn't mean this stuff isn't real, and that it doesn't work. It just means that with something people know so little about, there will be others who try to capitalise on it just to make money. Same thing happens with just about every new discovery.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]and perhaps over the long term a change in my body'd muscle tone

Plantakiss, notice how the "d" key is right next to the "s" key.
smile_n_32.gif

Back