What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here goeas another one

cuz not everyone wants everyone else to know they arent 18. there are alot of predators.

So if that is the case why bother putting you age in at all....

confused.gif

I wear a copper bracelet, it helps prevent arthritis.
I take bee pollen pills, it helps with..sonmething..I forget what,
but I keep taking the pills anyway.
I put leeches on my skin, it purifies my blood.
all my clothes have magnets sewed into them.
im losing weight by hypnosis.
I rub arsenic on my skin to keep it ghostly white.
I believe that eating nothing but steak is fine, but eating an apple is bad because an apple has too much carbs.

now I find out I can gnaw on my gold wedding ring to gain even more health benefits!!!
yay! im the healthiest man alive!

Scot

p.s. I need a new tinfoil hat..the aliens can read my thoughts again..

On a serious note, don't eat gold. Pure yellow gold is most likely poisinous. In its monoatomic high spin state, it is not toxic. Atkins diet is BS. That little crap fad is already fading away. I can't even begin to list the numerous problems with eating a diet consisting exclusively of meat
mad.gif
. It makes no darn sense that someone would even try it.

Sorry LOL this is the biggest load of codswallop I have ever heard. You are also one of the most gullible people I have come across. First Turi now this. when will you learn that ridiculous claims like this are just so that gullible people will part with their money.
I suppose being just a sixteen year old kid you have yet to gain the experience of how rip off artists work.
smile_m_32.gif

Con-artists don't contruct an entire field of science to do their dirty work
smile_h_32.gif
.  That doesn't happen.  If you were smart enough to actualy look into the topic, you might actualy have a well structured opinion for or against it!  I guarantee the only people who are going to say I'm naive and gullible are (I'm not trying to be offensive) the ignorant ones who don't have any background in the underlying topic.  They don't know much, and so they are going to be overly skeptical and brush the idea aside.  It really is sad how much people miss in life because they can't think outside the box, and see outside the box.  I've dealt with people like that all my life.  I would like someone here who has a good knowledge of chemistry, physics, and perhaps some alchemy to give their take on the subject.  Until then there are far too many resources and refferences to dismiss this as being Bogus.  
 The vast majority of information about this comes from souces who ARE NOT into the sale of this product.  There is an entire field of research developing around the topic.  I've spent far too many long days looking into this for someone who doesn't have any knowledge of anything close to this to come up to me, and call me the naive one.  Innocent until proven guilty, right until proven wrong.  Step up to the plate.  Think I'm wrong?  PROVE IT!  Think it's bogus?  PROVE IT!  Until then, stay at home and do your homework!

Yes, will all of the alchemists stop making everything turn into gold and speak out on this subject. By the way, as far as I know, the best use of iridium is to mark the K-T boundary, I wouldn't ever even consider ingesting it.

You make some very wild claims. If there was a chance this could be a cure for aids and other deadly diseases don't you think it would already be used as a valid treatment or at least be in the stages of being properly tested? With no other known cure for some of these diseases I honestly don't believe the powers that be would keep this knowledge unused. If not only because if proven to be a legitimate treatment it could make someone very rich and money matters to those in power..

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]How many of you remember the versus in the bible that mentioin the ancient mana of Moses's day?  The countless references through history of an ancient power, a gift from the gods that can allow us as humans to ascend in light form.  The white stone with the power of a suoperconductor.  The clear gold upon which New Jerusalem is built in the Revelations.  It even has close ties to the ark of the covanenet.  It's all the same, and I shall attempt to enlighten those who don't know.

That paragraph alone is enough to convince me this is total rubbish. When you need to compare it to bits of the bible you are just trying too hard. I have never known a sixteen year old boy to talk such rubbish!! To turn your own statement around, think you're right PROVE IT, think its genuine PROVE IT. Once you have, then come back to us and show us your evidence, then and only then I may just start to take you seriously.

Remember something Indy, I'll forget more than you'll ever know.

To everyone else, as always, I respect your opinions, and I opened this topic for an inteligent debate. I also wanted to get this information out to those who wanted to hear it, in the hopes of expanding their horizons. I take these risks because I believe knowledge and truth is the key to a good future.
I know I'm going the right way when half of their arguments consists of nothing more than criticising me for my age, because that's all they've got, nothing more
smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Do I sense you are getting annoyed?  
smile_l_32.gif

I don't believe you do want an intelligent debate on the subject. You want everyone to agree with your way of thinking and it is not going to happen. I can't see one reply in this thread that says anyone thinks the way you do (thank goodness).  I am not criticising you because of your age far from it. I criticise the crap you come out with. Your young age just means that at least one day you will learn that you really don't know it all as you would like people to believe.

Here's something relating both to CP and Alchemy:
CPN Volume 34, No. 3 (September 2005): Youthwort - herbal Alchemy (pg.74 - 76), by Ivan Snyder.
A good read, if I may say. If you're not an ICPS member, shame on you!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Cheers

This is why the new age movement is sexy... it's the underdog... the anti-establishment... the "real" truthseekers.

But people are people. It follows the 80-20 rule like anything else might (in fact I'm starting to think it's more like 95-5). There are as many people who can't use their brains in the new age realm as there are in the realm of traditional religions. For every snake-handler, flat-earther, and flood-geologist, there's a new age equivalent out there... making the same logical errors and spreading just as much bunk and pseudoscience.

I'd rather hang out with a vatican theologian (who at least has a philosophical background) than half of the new-agers I've come across. The things that come out of some people's mouths just make me cringe.

Anyway, this isn't about the ORME stuff... just gripes in general. I just want to remind people that no belief system is safe. No matter what area of thought you gravitate towards, you're still going to spend most of your time sifting through crap. People aren't inherently correct just because they're rebelious truthseekers... people aren't more enlightened just because they're "outside the box". Sometimes open-minded means your brain has fallen out.

"A little information is a dangerous thing."
"There's nothing more dangerous than a fool with a cause."
Etc etc...

Yea, but rest assured, I am NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT a new ager
smile_h_32.gif
.  I don't even know what they stand for
biggrin.gif
. And believe more, I spend more energy in thought than I do moving around. I am constantly thinking and rethinking my beliefs and theories, as well as those of others. I don't want to sound egotistical, but I think I do a pretty good job of being able to differentiate BS from what's factualy sound. I see NOTHING as being black and white, which requires me to look at every aspect of everything, and be willing to throw away the wrong pieces, and put together the right ones. It's an evolving learning process.

Well you're promoting/quoting a number of them.
smile.gif

By the way, here's how you can easily and convincingly back this stuff up.

Take the stuff.

That's it. It's really that simple. Why waste time arguing when you could just show us results?

Take the stuff and document what it does for (or to) you. See if it cures all of those things they claim it cures. Hopefully you don't have AIDS or cancer, but you can find people who do and observe their progress (being prepared to accept the consequences if it makes them worse).

And if you start to get the following benefits out of it...
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The gifts that go with this are:  perfect telepathy, you can know good and evil when it’s in the room with you, you also can project your thoughts into someone else’s mind.  You can levitate, you can walk on water, because it’s flowing so much light within you that you literally don’t attract gravity.  And when you understand that when you exclude all external magnetic fields, when you exclude gravity, you are no longer of this space time.  You become a fifth dimensional being.  You can literally think where you would like to be, and go there.  Just disappear.  You also have other attributes that they go into.  You can heal by the laying on of hands, and can cleanse and resurrect the dead within two or three days after they died.  You have so much energy that you can literally embrace people and bring light and energy back into them.
... then I'll be the first in line to buy some.

This was the problem in the Turi discussions... it was all words. When we looked for ways to make the predictions useful, that's when they really fell apart, in my opinion.

So take the stuff (being ready for both the benefits and the consequences), and let us know what happens.

Putting more energy into thought than into moving is both good and bad... this is where it's bad. If you want people to be convinced, do it with action.

Would you take advice on how to become a millionaire from someone who wasn't a millionaire? And if you didn't, would you put much stock in their claims that you weren't being open-minded?

Well said endparenthesis.

I'd have to see some real scientific evidence, publication, journal or current research being done by a reputable source in order to even start believing this. Alot of the information that I could find came from a bunch of ".com" sites which aren't even acceptable references at my uni.

I say "no" to any of the claims made in the prior three pages.

~ Brett

I should be getting my stuff soon, so I will be detailing any physical problems I have as well as taking before and after photos.
I would also like to point out that scientific theory is that which can be proven with experimnetation, which is what many of the sites you see are doing. Links to deeper "scientific" research-

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/research/research.htm

I know there are some who wont understand it unless some "science" guy comes on the T.V. and say it in plain English.
smile_h_32.gif
Point is, this is real research, and you're not going to accept it until everyone around you does, which is not a healthy way to go about life.

Back