What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

heart sugery

I mentioned a while back that my fiance was going in for heart surgery
smile_k_ani_32.gif

She just got out of the hospital today
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

She had a triple bypass done and her heart rate is nice and steady now. Her blood pressure is 117 over 76 now, and her O2 levels are in the high 90's. The Doctor said her arteries were 90 percent blocked and she would've had a stroke if she didn't have the surgery. This last week and a half has been a very stressful time for me, and her.
After I got her home and settled in I checked my poor plants that have been neglected for a week. Some of my sarrs are getting crispy from not being watered
smile_k_ani_32.gif
I hope they make it, it seems they're mostly old leaves that got crispy.
At least the surgery went OK and my fiance should live to a ripe old age now
smile.gif

Awwwwwwwww CNCreefer good healing vibes and prayers for a speedy recovery going out to your fiance. ((HUGS)) to her from us.
smile.gif
Its good to know shes on her way to a happy healthy long life.. Thank you for letting us know shes ok..
smile_m_32.gif

great news! glad she's doing okay!

Great news! And thanks for letting us know!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]At least the surgery went OK and my fiance should live to a ripe old age now

All the more time for you to remind her that you let your Sarrs crisp for her!
laugh.gif
I'm happy for ya, dude!

Very good to hear she's alright.
I wish you both happiness ;)

That is wonderful. I will keep her in my prays for her continued healing.

Excellent news. That's a big weight to have lifted off your chest. Here's to hoping she get's all better without complications.

Zac

I'm so happy to hear that! I guess that's the best Christmas present you both could wish for.
smile.gif
I hope she has a speedy recovery and life gets back to normal soon. Thanks for letting us know.

Awesome! Glad everything turned out well.
smile.gif

Back