What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sergeant's test

• Thread starter Copper
  • Start date
The Chief gets to pick his new sergeant from the top three from all the testing. I am number two by one point. I might make it yet!

Good luck and congrats for making it to the top three! Did you tell him you are a CP addict? If not, you may still be in the running!
smile_m_32.gif

Awesome! When do you hear the news? What tasks remain (or have you finished all of them now?) GOOD LUCK!!!

Sweet! I knew only the smartest people were in the CP hobby...
smile_m_32.gif

Good luck copper, this won't intervere with your presidency will it?

No, it will not intervene. No, he does not know about the cp thing, sshhhh!
All there is left are the Chief interviews. Basically he will talk to all three of us and make up his mind, but I am betting he has it made up already. it is hurry up and wait time.

Wow...No. 2 by only 1 point! That's awsome. We're all rooting for you! I hope you make it.
smile.gif
I'll have all my fingers and toes crossed. If you get it, that will make you Sgt. President. I guess we'll have to start saying "Yes m'am!" and "No m'am!"
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] I guess we'll have to start saying "Yes m'am!" and "No m'am!"

Aw, come on! I already have to do that with my wife!
smile_n_32.gif

Then you might need to start calling her Sergeant. hehe
smile_n_32.gif

Back