Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to use to  post pictures

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Also, although it allows for en masse uploads, I haven't figured out how to get it to do that?
    Me either... I tried once but the process was something less than intuitive. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    All the best,
    Ron
    You must do the thing you think you cannot do. --- Eleanor Roosevelt

*** Growlist / Wants / Offers ***
    (with Pics)

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Dec. 16 2005,2:15)]...although it allows for en masse uploads, I haven't figured out how to get it to do that?
    Click the tab next to the window with "Submit Multiple Pictures" shown in it. A drop down list will appear listing the numbers from one to nineteen. Click the number corresponding to the number of pics you want to add. Ie. If you have 5 pics you want to add to Photobucket, click the five. Then wait while the page reloads with five (or whatever the number you clicked) slots to add your pics. The trick is waiting while the page reloads after you click a number in the drop down menu. This sometimes takes a while on dialup.

Steve
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steve,
    Thanks a bunch for the 'paint by numbers' approach. I went to my account & still couldn't figure it out. I came back here & reread your instructions, went back to my account and it worked.

That'll save some time next time I need to upload. Thanks again!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    All the best,
    Ron

(with Pics)

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But how does one get around it refusing to upload pictures from cpforums.org, with the reason that the name has already been used?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Dec. 21 2005,4:47)]But how does one get around it refusing to upload pictures from cpforums.org, with the reason that the name has already been used?
    I don't know, but you could always download the pics to your hard drive and then upload from there....
    All the best,
    Ron

(with Pics)

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was going to suggest the same thing Ron. I may be paranoid and jumping to conclusions, but I suspect that not being able to download from another website is intentional. Possibly to keep them from be held liable for someone illegally downloading copywrited material directly to their system.
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama *Barracuda_45*'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont have any probs with photobucket, except when i have to many pics as it only allows so much free space. But i have 3 diffrent free accounts with them so i have plenty of space.. LOL!!
    BCK explained it real well on how to load several pics at a time thats what i do all the time.
    Jim if your having a prob with it saysing that pic already exsits try just adding a letter onto the end of the pic your loading like Sundew A or B i have mulitpul pics with the same file name i just add A or B or whatever to the end of the file name and i dont have any probs loading um.. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] It wont load pics with the exact same file name twice.

Photobucket is who i use and have lots pic on here from them.
    Hey buddy wana run, LETS GO!
    Northern Michigan All Car Drag Team *PRESIDENT*
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (*Barracuda_45* @ Dec. 21 2005,7:12)]Jim if your having a prob with it saysing that pic already exsits try just adding a letter onto the end of the pic your loading like Sundew A or B i have mulitpul pics with the same file name i just add A or B or whatever to the end of the file name and i dont have any probs loading um.. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] It wont load pics with the exact same file name twice.
    I'm familar with that concept and have done things like writing D. spatulata and the D. spat and D. spat 1. But maybe it really is a security issue. I'll have to find the discs and upload them afresh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12