What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help a Student

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
A few months ago Barry Rice sent out a request for cp'er to help a high school student with a project he was doing for school. I volunteered and was accepted. I don't know everything that is involved in this project, but I know that it will show CP habitat loss and have a living CP display.

The students name is Alosha Ten. He lives in Washington state I think. In January he and his family will be flying here to NC to meet me, get advice on how to set up the display and visit current and past cp sites. I told him that I would supply the plants for him. What I need from you is to donate a plant or two. I don't think he needs anything fancy, just some basic cp's. I would like to supply him with at least one vft, sarr, and sundew. he's going to be keeping them in a tank so, the pitchers can't be very tall. Maybe just S. purpurea or S.rubra. I think it would also be nice if to have a ping and a terrestrial bladderwort. If anybody would like to help send me a PM or and email.
Thanks.

Gawd_oOo Has offered to send :

U. lividia, a full 2.5" pot, in flower.

D. capensis var alba, mature plant.

and S. purpurea.

Thank you.

Ozzy, if he is in Washington State, feel free to forward my email to him: brisco225@yahoo.com I will see what I can do for him.

I gave one of my ventratas to a near by school...

Will do brisco.

Ozzy, do you still need plants? I've got a P. 'John Rizzi" F2 that I can send you. It's one I got from Andrew at one of the NASC auctions.

Steve

Anyone heard from Ozzy?

I was going to be sending the plants to him this week, but he hasn't responded to PM's. Didn't know if he was out of town for the holidays, and didn't want the plants to get there with no one to take em out of the box.

I know someone here has his number, if you wouldn't mind giving him a jingle, maybe he is having computer troubles.

Yes I was out of town.
And I still need plants.
Thanks Steve, I'll PM you with my address.
I really need a vft. If anybody has an extra plain vft, and wants to donate it send me a pm.

Thanks

Steve, your ping arrived Fri. Thanks very much.

I got a clump of VFTs and U. sandersonii from BobZ today. Thanks Man

He's flying out to meet you for a science project? That's what I call devoted...
It's cool that you're doing this for him.

Cole

Back