What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Holidays

• Thread starter elgecko
  • Start date

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
Being politically correct: Happy Holidays!

Yeah, same picture as last year.
I was not feeling creative to make a new one.

cats_pitchers.jpg

Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah, ya'll!

Bah Humbug!
Cancel Christmas.
Santa has nothing but coal for all of you.

Ain't sarcasm great.
Happy Festivus !!!!

Sincerely,
Brendhan

Happy Christmahaniquansika!

smile.gif
Awwwwwwwwww elgecko that is the cutest and most adorable x-mass pic...

MERRY CP CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

I hope all your CP's are growing beautifuly and all the CPs sleeping for winter are dreaming of waking up soon.. I hope everyone has a super wonderful holiday..
smile_m_32.gif
smile.gif
Thanks once again everyone for letting me be a part of this wonderful family and to all who have inspierd me and helped me in this wonderful addiction.. I LOVE ALL MY CP's....
smilie4.gif

lol ...that's a good one Steve!
laugh.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone and HAPPY HANUKKAH too! And HAPPY YULE, HAPPY QWANZA and any other special occasion I missed.
biggrin.gif

I hope everyone has a good holiday with blessings of good food, good company and maybe a few new plants in your stocking.
smile.gif

I leave for home tomorrow and will be back on Monday so...y'all behave! lol

Hi all, Weather has been cool ,it's monsoon now,plenty of rain. A newly open northiana taken yesterday,fresh and vibrant. A merry x'mas and a happy new year 2006 to everyone here.Plenty of drinks and yummy foods,however leave some for the neps,will ya?
smile_r_32.gif

mypictures8.jpg

Robert, Sarawak

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year's everyone!

It's supposed to rain in the Northeast tomorrow...yuck. But at least it'll melt some of the snow!
smile.gif

Happy celebrations and/or cynicism!
laugh.gif

And hooray for getting to open your presents today. Score!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone gets what they want ;)
smile.gif

By the way, my early Christmas present was Shadow of the Colossus for my PS2. What a game!
biggrin.gif

Back