What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

howdy all

Howdy all.. back from extended break. Got burned out and needed a break. Will try and catch up on emails orders and everything else asap.

Tony

Happy Holidays all!

I was wondering where you were. I thought I hadn't seen you around. At least I know I'm not losing my memory or anything.

I hope you enjoyed your break. Now get back to work.
smile_n_32.gif

Really...only do what you can comfortably do and maintain your sanity. Here's wishing you a wonderful year in 2006.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Really...only do what you can comfortably do and maintain your sanity.

WHAT? Why should he get special treatment?!?
smile_n_32.gif

I lost my sanity ages ago due to work....and just when it was growing back, I'm set to loose it all over again.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]WHAT? Why should he get special treatment?!?
smile_n_32.gif

I lost my sanity ages ago due to work....and just when it was growing back, I'm set to loose it all over again.

im with you. just when im starting to regain mine, Darla took a part time job as a computer programer so starting next week from 3-7pm on Mon, Wed, Thurs and Friday ill be without her and have to deal with the girls by myself, will some one pleeze pass the medication..................................

oh and welcome back Tony, hope your vacation was fun

Welcome back, Tony. Hope to see you around the forums more often, again. Hope you had a nice break.

I hope that in all the leisure time you've had, you poked around in the greenhouse and found an albomarginata black stuck somewhere that you didn't know you had and that it had my name on it on a little tag.
smile_l_32.gif
smilie4.gif
hahaha!
smile_m_32.gif

Back